MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What has happened to...

What has happened to... - Forums [Biker Match] What has happened to... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What has happened to...

...Ogri? I tried a search for the site (clothing) and I got the Ogri MCC site and on their front page is the following message: Paul Sample, the owner and creator of the Ogri character, has withdrawn the rights of Ogri Ltd to trade in Ogri branded products on his behalf, or to use the Ogri name or logo. They have been required to cease trading in Ogri Products by January this year and should not be taking orders either by phone or from the website. Ogri MCC have no connection with the company; we have been asked by Paul to post this notice on his behalf, as we often get hits on this site by people looking for Ogri Limited. Is that the end of Ogri merchandise or just this particular supplier?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2008 22:12  

Sounds like the end of Ogri to me (hope i'm wrong).....but just in case....R.I.P. Ogri

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 22:18  

I've just realised I got my son an Ogri t shirt for *Christmas, from a new shop in Matlock Bath, just a short while ago and the note above states January (I assume it means 2008) so maybe there was a change of heart or it was a hoax? *My son has his Christmas leave early so we had to open our pressies early.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/12/2008 22:25  

The notice on the Ogri MCC site is dated February 22 this year, and there's plenty happened since then including the continued appearance of Ogri in Bike mag and the club's preparations for the Kickstart rally next month.
There's obviously been summat funny going on, but Ogri appears to be alive and well.
From the sound of it, I think the answer to Kwak's question is probably that there's been a fall-out with one particular seller, but I don't know.

Update Reply
Wills @ 22/12/2008 22:28  

Geez.....thanks for that Wills...really hope yer right!....Ogri is def a part of history!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 22:34  

Paul wasn't getting a fair cut.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/12/2008 08:10  

He also has an official group on facebook.Pauls webbie is here: http://www.paulsample.org/ hope you don't delete that Matt but Ogri is an institution.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/12/2008 08:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email