MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

DJ in a Hearse!!

DJ in a Hearse!! - Forums [Biker Match] DJ in a Hearse!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

DJ in a Hearse!!

I have heard tell of a mobile DJ who turns up in a hearse , ppl remember the hearse but no-one seems to remember his name . If anyone has heard of him and has contact details , that would be excellent , as we could be looking to book him for The Friendly Bikers 'Ure Welcome Rally' . Thanx Dugald

Update Reply
fastjock @ 07/12/2008 12:18  

Dugald get in touch with Kwak...she may know something cos I believe he's from the huddersfield area...failing that have a look on the Yorkshire Bikers website as I seem to recall something on there about him.

Update Reply
Herne @ 07/12/2008 12:27  

Nice one Herne , I've got family in Huddersfield will contact them to see if they know

Update Reply
fastjock @ 07/12/2008 12:53  

hi brothers forman lives near him we are getting directions to his house and a contact number

Update Reply
caz36 @ 09/12/2008 13:20  

Hi Caz! good to meet you and Dan on Saturday Hope you're keeping them snakes well fed ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/12/2008 13:24  

About time too, Caz! Good to see u on here - but make it 'official' - say hello on "New members say 'Hi' here" thread.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2008 17:24  

Hi ya Caz with a C

Update Reply
Herne @ 09/12/2008 17:27  

Welcome aboard Caz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2008 22:03  

Dugald get in touch with Kwak...she may know something cos I believe he's from the huddersfield area... I can't remember the last time I went into a pub at nite, it's years ago and I've never heard of this guy. The only D J that I know is an ex D J

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/12/2008 22:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email