MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Membership

Membership - Forums [Biker Match] Membership - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Membership

Hi I am sorry if this piss some of you off,but if Biker Match is supposed to be free when i try to email some one and i am ask to pay for this,that is not free. So as it is not as describe i wish to be deleted from this site thankyou. yours Tate.

Update Reply
Tate @ 10/11/2006 12:35  

No problems - don't use the site then! The site is free for everything else. You do NOT get anywhere else for free any of the things you do here, such as MatchMaker alerts, profiles, photos, favourites lists, etc. Therefore the site is free, in the main, to use. Except there are a couple of features that you can choose to pay for... you dont have to though!!!! You can just stick with the basic account which is free, and so the site is FREE then for you. You can also receive messages for free, but cannot send them. Hence all the stated features on the homepage are free as described! This site costs me thousands to run, and cost me thousands to set up (No, seriously it has). I've also been designing it, all on my own, for 3.5 years without a single penny back from it. I still do not make enough money from subscriptions to cover the running costs, I run it out of the goodness of my heart to see people being happy, meeting each other, and to make more friends myself. All I ask is 99p to send message, is that too much really? You dont have to upgrade your account if you don't want to. And if it is too much to ask... please feel free to go and use a cheaper site. Thanks and goodbye

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/11/2006 14:49  

Matt, you'll do fer me hun. I've been paying 99p for weeks but don't often send pm messages........................................not a problem 'cos the facility is there if i want ta use it and 99p a week isn't much. Keep up the good work

Update Reply
Di @ 10/11/2006 15:46  

Thanks hun, really appreciate the kind comments.

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/11/2006 16:17  

keep up the good work matt , you got a great site here....

Update Reply
RC @ 10/11/2006 17:29  

your wish is our command you are we have deleted you from the planet,please do not be alarmed our recycling process,will begin shortly,no doubt you will enjoy your next life.we have taken into account your comments you will emerge from our recycling faciluty and begin your next life as a sheep grass is free,take care

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 10/11/2006 18:19  

@ sean...........................you make me laugh

Update Reply
Di @ 10/11/2006 18:23  

i hate tite arses tate feck off or shud it be tite fuck off lmao

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 10/11/2006 18:46  

haha - LOL at you all, gotta love ya

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/11/2006 18:52  

bp........................hows you?

Update Reply
Di @ 10/11/2006 18:55  

fine thanx td things going well with my man i like him lots how are u n 2w

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 10/11/2006 19:01  

cool

Update Reply
Di @ 10/11/2006 19:03  

good hun im glad

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 10/11/2006 19:08  

I hate this site..... I will never ever post any messages on here. I will never ever post any pm's on here. If you ever see any posts with my name on them you can call me Fester.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 10/11/2006 19:44  

Hi Fester welcome to the site.you remind me of Dave are you a relative,all we need now for christmas is Ebernezer Scrooge to join,oh I am sorry he just left the building lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 11/11/2006 02:35  

Update Reply
Di @ 11/11/2006 03:00  

ROFL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/11/2006 06:30  

This site is much better value than any other site I have found.. Thank you Matt! And Bbbllluuugggghhh... Tounge out at u Tate..!! Eat my shorts!

Update Reply
Leggyblonde @ 11/11/2006 14:36  

P.S. Wake up and smell the RUBBER! (Thats not meant to be dirty!) lol..

Update Reply
Leggyblonde @ 11/11/2006 14:38  

Maybe not but it sounds like a hell of an invite

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/11/2006 15:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email