MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New moderators

New moderators - Forums [Biker Match] New moderators - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New moderators

Good friends, please join me in welcoming to new moderators to the staffing team.... Wills and GeoffB2005 Wills and Geoff have both been on the site for some time now, and I believe they will do a great job in helping to make your stay here as safe and friendly as can be. Cheers lads!

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/11/2008 19:35  

Well done chaps.

*slinks off to the paranoid corner*

Soon everyone's going to be a moderator except me... I'll be modded out of existence!

That's your plan isn't it? I'm right aren't I? Where's my medication?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/11/2008 20:10  

Lol @ WB... hey one day your day will come .. lol Brilliant choice Matt! Both Wills and Geoff give some really good useful advice on here. Welcome to the club, you two!

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/11/2008 20:16  

thinks maybe matt is saving you for some really special......... important............ covert..........secret........... job wannabe!!! that only you can do!!! he he well done wills and geof!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 26/11/2008 20:29  

only cos u is specialy special wanabe!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 26/11/2008 20:31  

Congrats on your new posts boys. Don't be too hard on us mere mortal members.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 26/11/2008 20:31  

Gee, thanks folks *blushes modestly*
There's no need to kneel, though, honestly! Am I allowed a big hug for Wannabe before the sulks become terminal?
Afraid Google Chrome doesn't do emoticon hugs, so you'll just have to imagine it.

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/11/2008 20:40  

Don't wanna put a dampner on it all but how many mods do you need to have...............stroll on

Update Reply
Herne @ 26/11/2008 20:44  

important............ covert..........secret........... job wannabe!!! that only you can do!!! he he

Site Rotty to P-off undesirables?!

*wanders off muttering under breath... 'special' is it? I'll give you 'special'!*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/11/2008 20:46  

Ha - my time has come - all kneel to the great King Geoff! Now who can I attack first???? lol

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 26/11/2008 21:08  

Herne, I think the non-flippant answer is 'as many as before', cos a couple have dropped out.

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/11/2008 21:15  

Congrats, guys!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/11/2008 22:18  

Yeah, likewise...a good choice

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/11/2008 22:45  

Well done guys welcome to the Team Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 26/11/2008 22:54  

I dunno wot this place is comin to; a jam butty miner an a cake maker! S'pose it could hav bin worse - could hav bin that poncy dancer from darn sarf!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2008 10:50  

Wills - u use google chrome? I really can't see the reason not to use IE. People are so determined to get away from IE - but it's the best by far. Herne - 6 out, 2 in. We need a lot of mods, you don't see half of the stuff the mods clean up to keep the place friendly and welcoming. All the scammers that join the site to lure people into giving out their personal info like email addresses etc. We've got eyes like hawks - especially Frag. Don't mess with the Frag!

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/11/2008 16:59  

I've already been busy!! And saying that I was in Woking overnight and now am back in good ol' Ponte, I suddenly have a lot of respect for those that have done this for a while.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 27/11/2008 20:34  

Apologies then matt and whoever I didn't realize the others had turned their badges in ....As for fraggle she's a pussy cat really..wish I was 20 years younger then I could chat her up instead of her bike

Update Reply
Herne @ 27/11/2008 21:11  

Geoff and Wills mods i knew i came back for a reason let the fun begin hi guys lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 27/11/2008 23:14  

Herne, you've got serious problems if you're talkin to bikes!
Peter, isn't it always fun?

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/11/2008 01:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email