MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Speedy Recovery!!!

Speedy Recovery!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Speedy Recovery!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Speedy Recovery!!!

Ain't it. Damn i gotta lot to learn. Haha.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2008 23:35  

No - that's just the women ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 23:45  

When you have geez, can you pass on the knowledge to me??!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/11/2008 23:50  

I'll let you know mate as soon as i work it out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2008 23:52  

Flippin eck geez...we aint getting any younger...don't take too long will yer?!:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/11/2008 23:53  

An I was lookin forward to a bit of boozin and brawlin!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2008 10:30  

could be arranged !!not sure about the brawlin though! i'm a lover not a fighter!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/11/2008 10:44  

just leave the brawlin to me then!! ,eeeeeeee I'm like a little terrier when i'm roused!! I think this threads gone off slightly!! I don't know if wannabe's had her op yet, but i wish her well XXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2008 11:08  

par fer the course on here goin of piste!! finger's crossed fer WB.

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/11/2008 12:07  

Just thinking about you XXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/11/2008 14:07  

GGggrrrrr!!!

Well... I've had SOME of it done... but me bits are all in a mess - too bad to tackle like this, so I'm on the waiting list for the full hysterical jobbie...

So no respite in the meantime - same old same old - no getting shot of the pain and no magical hormone release dooflicker to sort out the feckin' daily leaky-eye syndrome! D'oh!

Still... At least I'm flying on anaesthetic at the mo, so I'll make the most of that ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/11/2008 15:31  

Sheesh - that's a shame! But at least they have a solution in place.... any idea how long the waiting list is?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/11/2008 15:35  

U sure yr not dead? Hev u checked recently? If yr flying - hev u sprouted angelic wings?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2008 15:39  

Real soz to hear that me dear...Hope you get to make the most of your time off anyway....kick back n chill out hey.....you deserve it:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 17/11/2008 21:45  

good to see you,re up & about lass...rest of it can wait!

Update Reply
old red @ 17/11/2008 22:10  

Awwwww ... after all that eh? Well at least theyve med a start.. Like TC says, how long have u got to wait? Hope it aint too long (((( HUGS ))))

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/11/2008 22:30  

Just somewhat annoying as I've basically got the same recovery procedure/length/pain to go through, but I'm not going to see the benefits after it cos all the problem causing stuff is still there - d'oh!

Allegedly 2-3 months to wait for the hysterical job...

Oh well. Moral of the story: learn to make a fuss at the first sign of trouble, instead of waiting til it's practically unbearable.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/11/2008 23:05  

Aww that ante so good but your get sorted soon So no grapes & starwbrey & cream then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2008 23:31  

You're joking! I need extra grapes and strawberries and cream!

Cos I've got to deal with the frustrating fact that even though I'm all cut up, bloated and in post-op pain, once that's gone, I'll be in exactly the same position I've been in for the past year - constant pain, ranging from dull ache to doubled up in pain unable to function and never knowing from one day to the next what level it's going to be at.

Really annoying. Can't make plans. Get into trouble at work for crying! lol Let people down at the last minute cos I can't face going out. Make myself go out then halfway through the day, turn grey and look like I'm about to pass out, but say "oh no, I'm fine - just got this awful headache. I'll be ok in a minute" Aye, right! lol

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/11/2008 08:50  

I would also VERY much like to know just what, exactly, they were doing with my right leg during the proceedings.

Having just returned from a stroll up the Kwop, I remain convinced that my right leg must've been slung over my left shoulder, if the muscle fatigue is anything to go by! ;o)

It would also appear that the anaesthetic is still doing weird things to me as, instead of turning my head to look behind me, I just found myself attempting to check non-existent pedestrian wing mirrors.

*ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 18/11/2008 09:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email