MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Speedy Recovery!!!

Speedy Recovery!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Speedy Recovery!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Speedy Recovery!!!

i would come an visit but you might fink its the grim reaper!XXXXXX

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/11/2008 23:27  

If they let me out Monday & I'm still flying on the anaesthesia, I'll come and mumble incoherently at you all Wills... nothing new there then ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/11/2008 23:34  

Some peeps, wanting an extra day off work, pull a "sickie". But no, our Wannabe has to have an "operation" - almost hysterical - and skive off for 2 weeks. Such a drama queen! (make sure the quacks don't remove all your buttons)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2008 10:14  

Don't do sickies... even when I'm sick... this is annual leave.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/11/2008 11:09  

Seems a damn shame to have to eat into your holiday leave. R u sure u cannot legit claim sick leave? Or is yr ba*tard boss taking advantage?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2008 11:17  

Nah - he just doesn't pay sick pay (other than SSP) and the last thing I need in my last salary cheque before Christmas is to be 2 weeks short! lol

At least this way I get to take the leave. Usually end up losing a week or two of it at the end of each year as I never get round to taking it, other than the enforced leave in the Summer.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/11/2008 13:02  

Will he only receive SSP should he be involved in an "accident"? (ttm...prepare to unleash hell!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2008 18:40  

Ah Lou, so many peeps wishing you well hun, thought I'd drop my line to also wish you the same. Will give ya a buzz tomorrow for a chinwag, and no doubt will chat during the week to compare (lol) notes on op. Still keeping me fingers crossed you don't end up with a one of the 'little britain' characters as your main nurse pmsl. lots of hugs tx

Update Reply
tm0714 @ 15/11/2008 20:07  

Cheers lovey :o)

*chortling lots @ little britain*

I'd forgotten all about that - it all seems so long ago!

Erm... XK... considering the bloke owns the firm, it's up to him what he pays himself or his staff... Besides, I get an easy ride most of the time. Swings and roundabouts. :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 01:35  

May I add my best wishes. Going in to hospital is never the best of experiences so the support of friends and acquaintances is important. I hope the procedure goes well and you make a speedy recovery.

I owe you a PM about Macs but events have conspired to prevent me from giving much thought to making lengthy posts. I will try and put that right when you're convalescing.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 16/11/2008 08:32  

Aw thanks Cata - much appreciated :o)

No worries about Mac PMs - I know all about event conspiracies! Hehehe! I've not had much time recently for playing on it and getting to know it anyway. I haven't even switched to Firefox, which I really must get around to.

I suspect the next couple of weeks will offer up a fair amount of play time though :o)

What with computering, re-learning the guitar, adding to my jewellery stock, catching up on my reading/dvd viewing and hopefully being well enough to go friend-visiting, I'm going to wonder how I've ever got the time to go to work ;o)

Says she.... I'll probably be feeling too crook to do anything other than lie in front of the telly, whinging to the cats! Feckin' useless creatures though. Never even pop the kettle on for me. Apart from vet's bills though, they're a fair bit cheaper than keeping a pet bloke around *WEG*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 08:44  

R u dead yet? *(presses button no. 3)*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2008 21:09  

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if I turn up dead tomorrow XK...

Oh hang on... that doesn't quite work.

Has there ever been a case of a haunted forum?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 22:06  

Feckin' useless creatures though. Never even pop the kettle on for me. Apart from vet's bills though, they're a fair bit cheaper than keeping a pet bloke around... Know what your saying there WB...apart from keeping the spiders at bay (or at least keepin an eye and the occasional paw on 'em) mine dont do much either....! Hope everything goes well for yer tomorrow...wishin you in tip-top form soon.... :-)

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 16/11/2008 22:29  

Don't need to tell you how close i'll be to you in spirit tomorrow WB......X

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/11/2008 22:50  

Thanks Catey :o) At least yours go for the paw on the spiders every now and then! lol

Thanks Arf. xx

Hope it's a big theatre... I seem to have a lot of virtual hand-holders, fevered brow moppers and spiritual companions joining me tomorrow ;o) No bloody peeking while I'm out cold, you lot!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 23:07  

What play are you going to see at the theatre tomorrow WB? I thought you were going in to hospital.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2008 23:18  

Hehe! Yeah - but all the world's a stage, right Ricdude? ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 23:23  

All the worlds a stage and we are merely players.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2008 23:26  

One man in his time plays many parts ;o)

See... even biker dudes and dudettes can do culture... it's not all beer, birds and brawlin' ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/11/2008 23:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email