MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Who's going when to the NEC?

Who's going when to the NEC? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Who's going when to the NEC? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Who's going when to the NEC?

Shellshine sorry I did not answer you I did not look again at wills Post as did not want to HiJack it, our coach trip of around 30 peeps should arrive just before opening time Sunday 7th I'll try to say hi as I'm looking at Honda stand and Honda UK too

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 04/12/2008 00:53  

Hello, Paul here :) I'm going down tomorrow 5th

Update Reply
Paul @ 04/12/2008 15:21  

Hi Paul.. welcome to BM, get yourself on the new members forum and introduce yasen Enjoy the NEC.. I went on Sunday.. was brill... don't forget to tek lots of money

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/12/2008 16:22  

whats there to buy there?

Update Reply
Paul @ 04/12/2008 17:40  

Hiya Hull Well, I was there all day today (from 9am til 6.30pm) and my feet are screaming at me! I will be there again on Sunday but will only be on the Honda stand for a while to help out covering lunch time really - so, from about 12 noon to 3pm I reckon. Today they had me working on the 125 section which was brilliant as I got to talk to loads of folks just getting into bikes for the first time and those yet to even do their CBT. I do, as Wills said, look just like my picture and I'll be wearing my club t-shirt which is black (with long white sleeves underneath) and has the words 'Living the dream' across the back in white (although I might be wearing my lush new lilac and white Honda jacket... hee hee) , and will also have my Honda official name badge on too so you might just see me wandering aimlessly around among the masses!! Hope you all have a safe, warm and uneventful journey down! Mebbe see you there! Jennie

Update Reply
Shellshine @ 05/12/2008 21:13  

So you got one of those jackets then? I could read your mind!

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/12/2008 21:45  

hey Shellshine was you working on the Honda CBF? I'm sure you sent me a brochure because I was interested in the bike, looked very similar to you if it wasn't :P

Update Reply
Paul @ 06/12/2008 11:57  

Yep, got one of the jackets (given to me!!) and I love it! Hi Paul, yes that was me! I was working on the 125 section Friday and Sunday... loved it too! Got to meet lots of smashing people.

Didn't have any of the Hull coach load say hi though -- although I was wandering around all day so would've been pot luck really.

Hope those who went to the show had a brilliant time and bagged some bargains! I did! (Plus bonus of seeing/hearing the lovely James Toseland and Crash!)... fantastic!

Update Reply
Shellshine @ 08/12/2008 09:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email