MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Did I Miss Anything?

Did I Miss Anything? - Forums [Biker Match] Did I Miss Anything? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Did I Miss Anything?

Hey All! Been away from the site for a little while... anything I need to know? Everybody ok?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/11/2008 20:24  

The World ended yesterday...an u missed it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2008 20:26  

Dammit... third time this week!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/11/2008 20:29  

Hello geez, glad to see your back...:o) Well, WB,DS,Kaz & HG are threatening to take the world over in their newly formed bike gang, on their 125's WB got off her face, out with Ricdude n DS on saturday, ended up snoggin the face off the barstaff!! Um...i've been dutifully doing double waves at the newbies from both of us!...

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/11/2008 20:36  

*tuts*

I was merely setting up an entente cordiale for future business relations. It's important to take local customs into consideration!

Where's my Minch review TC?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/11/2008 20:50  

TeeCee? do we know u? Have u been away? Yes...as Arf sez...the FFS crew are coming to a town near u .......... one day ... be afraid ..be VERY afraid..

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/11/2008 20:51  

Cheers Arf!! Thanks for taking over my waving duties - looks like it has toned your triceps up pretty nicely!! Yeah, I read about Wannabe in The News of The World but wanted it actually confirmed by someone on here.... sheesh! *snigger* I reckon WB, DS, Kaz & HG should all chip in, buy one bike between them and all ride on it at once motorbike-display-team-stylee at the next BM meet.... (with matching red tunics and white helmets?)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/11/2008 20:55  

...Um...yeah...ok WB...i believe yer! They have their own meaning for the FFS crew TC, but personally i think it means that when there bimbling past, it would stand for ....For F**ks Sake ....i've seen it all now! hee hee!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/11/2008 20:58  

FFS??? Surely you are not going by that name for your 'crew'?? Wannabe - am just home and will write later but you HAVE to go see him - totally mindblowing... the dude is a GOD!!!! (his new DVD 'So F**cking Rock Live' comes out on 10 Nov)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/11/2008 20:59  

It seemed appropriate at the time... and we're constantly going FFS! Why can't we find cheap 125s that go? Or FFS! Why has my car suddenly cost me £200? Bang goes my 125 fund FFS!

aka The Fearsome Foursome.(S)

Ta for the dvd tip - will have to make an investment as will have a week or 2 soon of not being able to do very much... one guitar has been restrung in anticipation...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/11/2008 21:05  

pmsl at the pics in me head of them four all riding a 125 at once, in their matching uniforms! hee hee! Who you been to see geez? or is it a secret?:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/11/2008 21:06  

hey girls, think i might know a man who can help with the stunt riding, sounds a bit advanced for me but im sure that if you stick at it you will be able to raise enough funds to get one each in no time!

Update Reply
julie j @ 03/11/2008 21:18  

Went to see the filming of the last two episodes (of the latest series) of The IT Crowd at Pinewood on Friday Night, spent Saturday having a 'motorbike' day on King's Road (Warr's Harley Dealer, The Scooter Shop, Gorgeous Bikes amongst others...), and then saw Tim Minchin on Saturday night (rounded off by watching the veteran cars leaving from Hyde Park on Sunday morning, heading to Brighton). Tim Minchin is pure genius.. the hairs were standing up on the back of my neck when he was playing and singing, and my sides were aching from his lyrics, poems and stories.... I am desperately looking to see where I can go see him again before his tour ends. If you YouTube him, I would suggest must-sees are: If I Didn't Have You (Secret Policeman's Ball 2008), Canvas Bags & Dark side... actually just watch anything you can..

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/11/2008 21:21  

Ok geez, that sounds like a must! will take a look on you tube real soon, thanks for that:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 03/11/2008 21:24  

I would just like to confirm in an eyewitness manor that Wannabe did NOT snog the barstaff. He was outside and not behind the bar at the time.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2008 21:26  

LMAO!! Thanks Ricdude... shoddy reporting by the News of The World again....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/11/2008 21:29  

I dunno... you give someone a nice polite goodnight kiss and see where it gets you?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/11/2008 21:43  

Possibly a free stall next year WB?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2008 21:45  

*sniggers*

That's the kind of discount I like ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/11/2008 21:55  

TeeCee, the Bobber went to a new home in Birmingham for a bargain price. Rode to the home of the blues, Clarksdale, Mississippi a couple of weeks ago and other than that, not much else been happenning!

Update Reply
shooter @ 04/11/2008 01:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email