MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Limericks....

Limericks.... (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Limericks.... (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Limericks....

Applause?....or surely not, This poor lass's brain has gone to pot, I can only manage a rasp-berry, For her words of the momentary, Are making me cringe an awful lot.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2008 20:16  

We'll be outdone at this rate!
Apparently according to Cate,
She visits elsewhere,
For the limericks there,
And this one's well out of date

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/01/2009 23:07  

forgot all about this thread, thought it had well n truly been put to bed, real glad it's been awoken, so please accept this lil token, of the crap running round in my head!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 14/01/2009 23:36  

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall Humpty Dumpty had a great fall The structure of the wall was incorrect So he won a grand with Claims Direct. It's Raining, It's Pouring. Oh sh!t, it's Global Warming. Jack and Jill went into town To fetch some chips and sweeties. He can't keep his heart rate down And she's got diabetes. Mary had a little skirt with splits right up the sides and everywhere that Mary went the boys could see her thighs. Mary had another skirt 'twas split right up the front ...But she didn't wear that one often. Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead. Now it goes to school with her between two chunks of bread. Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair. Said Simple Simon to the pie man 'What have u got there?' Said the pie man unto Simon Pies you d!ckhead. Mary had a little lamb it ran into a pylon. 10,000 volts went up its @rse and turned its wool to nylon. Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie kissed the girls and made them cry. When the boys came out to play he kissed them too cause he was gay. Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun. Jill, the dill, forgot her pill, and now they have a son. Jack and Jill Went up the hill And planned to do some kissing. Jack made a pass and grabbed her ass Now two of his teeth are missing. Mary had a little lamb Its fleece was white and wispy. Then it caught Foot and Mouth Disease And now it's black and crispy.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 15/01/2009 20:04  

Welcome to the thread Micksaway, Not got the hang of limericks, I must say. But your verses are rated Good, slightly dated. But gave me the biggest laugh of today.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/01/2009 22:50  

made me laugh too mick, not limericks, but still done the trick, have another go geez, you'll soon be writing them with ease, am impatient though, so please be quick!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 15/01/2009 22:55  

Only ever thought up one limerick for a lovely friend of mine may try again one day

Update Reply
micksaway @ 16/01/2009 01:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email