MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares! - Forums [Biker Match] Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Films/programmes etc that gave you nightmares!

Put this up because i didn't want to hijack 'fav 80's' thread! Check out last few postings on there, then tell us what you got on here

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 18:00  

Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never watched it without cushions!! ( still need the cushions!! )

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 13/10/2008 18:21  

as already mentioned the Worlocks in the original Time Machine...... next was the original King Kong where Kongs twanging the broken neck of the dino to ensure is snapped sufficiently, yuck ! any of the Saw films, particulary the one where the ribs are opened and snapped off, grusome and the ankles sawwed off on another to try to escape - yuck ! and finally the film called the Descent, I cant get past the bit where the lass is trapped, scares the hell out of me......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/10/2008 18:30  

the original "The Fog" watched it when i was far to young to!! scared me half to death!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 13/10/2008 18:35  

Shit yeah DS, same as that!! Top drawer that one Flillin eck, think i might regret starting all this!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 18:39  

My climbing partner's girlfriend always ridiculed him for being scared to death of the Singing Ringing Tree too so I Googled it recently.... oh boy!! I can only think of two things that used to disturb me as a kid.... in the puppet version of Rupert The Bear there was a witch made out of sticks (I think..) and those puppet versions of the Diddy Men!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 13/10/2008 18:43  

Phew!! Glad i'm not the only 'Singing Ringing Tree' casualty around!! Was i about right with the evil pixie, hedge thing going on TC? (A plain yes or no will suffice, no details thanks) Soooo remember the stick witch too geez, hee hee!!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 18:51  

anyone remember Stephen King's Salems Lot???? that scene where David soul is locked in a police cell i think.... and out from the dark........ jumps..... ooohhhhh i cant even say anymore... that scene has never left my head!! lol

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 13/10/2008 18:53  

Aint seen that one DS, tell you what, i'll watch that if you watch 'Singing Ringing Tree', (to be referred to as 'SRT' forthwith!!) deal?

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 18:57  

Me and some school mates got hold of an illegal uncut version of The Evil Dead....that was bad...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/10/2008 18:58  

Lol.. yes arfur!! To this day, my friend get's visibly uncomfortable whenever there is a dwarf around....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 13/10/2008 19:01  

ooh i dont know Arf..... that SRT sounds far to scarey........ who will come and save me frm the men in white coats afterwards?????.......lol but hey... i will give it a go!! lol lets face it..... anything called the SRT is asking for trouble now come on..........

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 13/10/2008 19:04  

Full version mind DS, not a quick peep on you tube! Thanks TC! (i think):o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 19:12  

ive just done the quick peep on you tube......... mmm i dont really know what to say???????? i'm stunned into silence of silences!! but a deal is a deal........full version it is Arf.......... dont think i'll be quite the same after.......

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 13/10/2008 19:25  

I was shocked the Child Catcher scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang got passed the censors.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/10/2008 19:30  

Lol @ u lot! I went to see Carrie at the pictures and the bit at the end....SHEEEEIIITTTT !!! Med me jump outta mi seat!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/10/2008 19:31  

tom baker as dr.who vs the sea devils scary stuff 4 a 7yr old

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 13/10/2008 19:40  

Let me know when you've seen it DS, (remember, i take no responsibility as to the outcome!) Think the child catcher deserved a knighthood XKLYBR, hee hee

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 13/10/2008 19:41  

OOOh noooo Arf.... the childcatcher was evil.... from all of evilness in evilland...........scary custard!!!! thats why i became an play therapist so i could heal all those frightened scared children who watched that film!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 13/10/2008 20:11  

OMG - the singing ringing tree -oops - Sorry Arf SRT - I SOOOOOo used to love that - but yep quite scary at the same time!!! & Salems lot - eeeeeeekkkkk!!!! & also the Child catcher - still gives me the wibbles!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/10/2008 20:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email