MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Time to bail........ I've collected enough shells to make a raft and sail the seas.........

Time to bail........ I've collected enough shells to make a raft and sail the seas......... - Forums [Biker Match] Time to bail........ I've collected enough shells to make a raft and sail the seas......... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Time to bail........ I've collected enough shells to make a raft and sail the seas.........

I'm leaving BM, cos I dont know what I want to do anymore, brains mashed lol , should I stay or should I go song comes to mind, and times running out on the 15th, so flipped a coin, (as I do when I dont know.... ho hum).... and it told me to go (hurray I hear you scream!!!!!!!!) Anyway its been an amazing year with you all, I've got some brilliant friends from here, had some great laughs and parties and just general silliness, seen friends get their partners, move in together, first bikes, pass their tests, etc, and its been such a pleasure to be a part of it all - so a big thanks to Matt and the team, and you lot for making me so welcome. Must be mad cos Im really going to miss you all..........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/10/2008 11:22  

Sounds like deep down you really want to stay. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, so best of luck on the raft and have a big I'd say we'll miss you - and many ways we will - but I've a feeling we haven't really seen the last of you. So it's 'see you later' rather than farewell And if you want to come to a meet, the red carpet awaits.

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/10/2008 11:49  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2008 12:36  

I'm new so don't know you but I hope you decide to stay but good luck if you don't. Rachel

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/10/2008 12:45  

see even the new folks can't bear to see you leave! Don't go hun, you really will be missed

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/10/2008 18:33  

BIG BIG HUGS xxxxxxxxxxxxx you would be very much missed T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 09/10/2008 18:42  

*sniff* bye bye Miss Nutkin... the pleasure was all mine! *sits down cross-legged on the beach to see if a raft made from shells will actually float*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 09/10/2008 20:49  

please don,t go...Q another song...will miss that cute little happy smiley face everytime you post...even Matt,s teddy ,s jumped ship! you sure that coin wasn,t same on both sides? try it again..2out of 3 aint bad..Q another song..and you know on here you can Consider yourself at home...(okay i,ll stop it now)...& you aint reached your 1,000 th post yet...& the embarrasment of having to admit you,ve missed us all when you decide to come back...do i need say anymore...STAY

Update Reply
old red @ 09/10/2008 21:28  

I'm crying now.......... two out of three is one of my fave songs too......... oh drat ! I'll sleep on it, I need you lot in my life, what will I do for fun, laughs and entertainment ?! Dont be surprised if the nut raft sinks (bet TC puts holes in some off the shells!) and I'm back, may even get another year in to harrass the chat room further drive you all nuts for another year !!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/10/2008 21:53  

Flippy neck Nutkin I thought it was only the chat room that had a revolving door lol I'm glad you're staying

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/10/2008 21:58  

I'm like a bad penny........ and I always get my tail stuck in those revolving doors so have to go back in, out, in, out.......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/10/2008 22:02  

Hey Tracy... u can't leave!! I wanna see u posting that you've got yr CBT or even yr test done ! Stay u nutty nutta ! someones gotta keep me company (in the nutty stakes) xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/10/2008 22:04  

think the Nutty crown will be big enough for us both Kaz ?!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/10/2008 22:21  

Yehhh Tracy ..we only got little heads

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/10/2008 22:24  

You have to stay ! We have to keep the family together, stay and have more fun. And when you can get that cbt and your test done Good luck

Update Reply
pony123 @ 10/10/2008 12:26  

Stay. It's only four squids a month and you can just shoot the breeze with us while you decide what to do with...... whatever it is you're deciding what to do with.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 10/10/2008 14:09  

Maybe,I'm way off here and I don't know you Nutkin, but reading between the lines,I think you are pining for someone maybe??????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2008 15:22  

Looks like we've been rumbled, Nutty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2008 15:34  

Nutkin Wot u doin babe you can't leave us like this, we are all friends on here talk to us mybe we can help, go on chuck give us the chance to help but if big hugs and good luck hun . Daz xx

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 10/10/2008 15:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email