MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Shy newbie to BM and pillion riding - be gentle!

Shy newbie to BM and pillion riding - be gentle!  - Forums [Biker Match] Shy newbie to BM and pillion riding - be gentle!  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Shy newbie to BM and pillion riding - be gentle!

Hi there, thought I'd better say hi if I'm planning on sticking around, which I am. I'm Rachel, really new to biking (pillion only at the moment) but well on my way to being hooked. Anybody want to take me under their wing and show me the ropes?

Update Reply
Roachy @ 06/10/2008 07:49  

Hi welcome to BM. Do not own a wing but maybe one day lol. Enjoy your stay Racheal. Andy :o)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/10/2008 09:57  

Welcome on board Rachel. Just had a look at your profile and there's plenty of BM-ers round Leeds way and I'm sure one of them will offer the hand of friendship. Also plenty of mature(-ish) learners too to give you a bit of support.
Enjoy yourself!

Update Reply
Wills @ 06/10/2008 10:23  

Hi Rachel Welcome to the madhouse check out the events pages, there's meets and stuff going on, Have fun !

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/10/2008 11:53  

Hey you! Good to see you on the forum, chat soon.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/10/2008 18:03  

A Big welcome to the mad house Rachael !! We are all a friendly bunch on here, join in with the banter and posts and will be cool to see you at meets one day soon. I'm only a pilly still, one day tho I will like you, join the ranks of Karey and everyone else on here

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 07/10/2008 13:50  

A Big welcome to the mad house Rachael !! We are all a friendly bunch on here, join in with the banter and posts and will be cool to see you at meets one day soon. I'm only a pilly still, one day tho I will like you, join the ranks of Karey and everyone else on here

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 07/10/2008 13:52  

Thank you everyone for the welcome, I think I'm going to like it here. Keep your fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow. I'm venturing on the back on a ZX10R so wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 07/10/2008 14:16  

You will, I promise !!! Have great time on your ride out too!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 07/10/2008 14:55  

HI RACHEL you will enjoy it here enjoy the pilly rides & stay safe

Update Reply
old red @ 07/10/2008 18:59  

Well it looks like my ride out won't be happening. No reply to texts and not answering phone. Not a happy bunny now.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 08/10/2008 06:51  

Hi Roachy Welcome to our world, lots on here will take you pillion if you wish, we all a great bunch on here, so come and join in the fun it's great.

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 11/10/2008 15:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email