MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

event next year

event next year - Forums [Biker Match] event next year - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

event next year

is there anyone who would like to help me set up a 4 day event next year in aid of the air ambelunce if so contact me,

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 28/09/2008 17:40  

What kind of event? Rally? Drop Mozie a message, he was interested in doing promotions and stuff - he might have some good ideas for you. We've got lots of tallent on this site who I'm sure could through some entertainment together.

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/09/2008 17:50  

Probably couldn't commit myself to four days, but what did you have in mind?

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/09/2008 17:50  

yeah me to cant commit for 4 days , good luck with ur event its for a good cause, one thing i do know that if u are selling tickets for a raffle be 4 the event then u have to get a licence from your local council and it costs £40...........

Update Reply
RC @ 28/09/2008 18:02  

The event I am going to be running is more about everyone having fun bikers or not, I have a club who say they can get us a rock band for free. And have one or to guys who say they will help but saying and doing are not the same. I hope we can get it sorted to make it a full weekend do from Friday to Monday so yes it’s going to be on a bank holiday.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> August is what I am looking at,<o:p></o:p> If I can’t get it sorted for a full weekend then I will just do the Sunday and maybe mover it to other days,<o:p></o:p> If you want to help out and have ideas then get in contact with me and I will sort out a meet for us all to get it ball rolling, but please do not say you want to help and sit on the side lines this has to be full on by everyone,<o:p></o:p> Camping week end<o:p></o:p> Ride outs,<o:p></o:p> Fancy dress disco, <o:p></o:p> Auto jumble<o:p></o:p> Bike show <o:p></o:p> And many other ideas<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 29/09/2008 05:26  

Why not talk to fastjock and combine the two?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2008 15:42  

Why not talk to fastjock and combine the two?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2008 15:42  

ohhhh Ricdude... fank fook yr ok.. fort u were back to single posting for a min !

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/09/2008 15:51  

lol @ u karey our ric just likes to make sure hey ric? xx

Update Reply
RC @ 29/09/2008 15:53  

Thought i'd get you all wondering.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2008 15:55  

aye that u do hun...... that u do lol xxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 29/09/2008 15:56  

Funy,alot of people say that RC. Can't think for the life of me why.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2008 16:06  

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nor me for some reason lol

Update Reply
RC @ 29/09/2008 16:16  

Lol RC....yeh im wonderin abart him too.... lol Ric.. i was gonna post this twice jus to mek u feel 'normal'...but well .. i can't.. Alas ..im not as good as thee

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/09/2008 17:12  

Ah tis my secret. May i also take this opportunity to apologise to the mods who have to keep taking one off every now and then.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/09/2008 17:23  

let u off ric pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 29/09/2008 17:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email