MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Girls night out

Girls night out - Forums [Biker Match] Girls night out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Girls night out

Subject: Fw: Fw-2: Girls Night Out Your wife decides to go out with her friends drinking and dancing.... You're okay with it, because you get to watch sports and play on the Internet all night... You hear her stumble into bed around 4 and laugh knowing she's going t o have a monster hangover.... You wake up the next morning and go outside to the family Volvo, which she used last ni ght.... You sigh in relief because it's all in one piece.... You circle the car looking for dents and find none..... But .... wait... Wait ..ju st a dam n minute... pic29358.jpg

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 11:55  

Hmmm....doesn't work for me. Get an error message Access to the specified resource (No session supplied) has been forbidden.

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/09/2008 12:15  

What are you going on about if the cars fine she fine what’s to worry about, if she had been out with the lads and come in at that time then maybe but with the girls, they be talking knitting patens and the like. You know what they are like when they get talking, ha-ha <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Who am I kidding pmsl at myself, been there and not worth the grief just let it go mate<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 16/09/2008 12:45  

As Wills - same error

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 12:48  

And as for the wife going out drinkin n dancing, and taking the car.... The married lasses go out to hav a dance n a larf. If they get chatted up , well they are flattered by the attention, and the knowledge that they could should they so wish. Of course, they won't, cos they would be haunted knowing that if they ever fell out with one of their mates, the bitch would grass them up. Plus, of course, they luv their fella, and wouldn't anyway. Very similar with blokes. The lesson is simple - y can enjoy the company of the opposite sex, but don't cross the line.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 13:00  

Erm... guys - check out what section this is posted under!!!!! I am pretty sure I know what the picture will be, but I will let Ventrider get the link working and not spoil the surprise....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/09/2008 13:10  

check out what section this is posted under!!!!!

Do we have an Agony Aunt's page now?! Hehehe!

Quality!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/09/2008 13:36  

hehe...ive seen this one before ... hope u get the link to work !

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/09/2008 14:27  

Ohhhh damd i try on my main server tomorrow so very !!!!!!!!sorryyyyyyyy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 17:36  

double post

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 16/09/2008 17:53  

Is this the one where some big truck is parked on top a Masarati-type of sports car?

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 16/09/2008 17:53  

Ohhhh no me dear it ante lol you will just have wait like the rest of emmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 18:47  

lol god dammit u can't link to a photo in ur email (or any other personal storage that we dont have access to). lol. Oh ill try and find it on the net then, we can't have the joke with no punchline (It's killin me wanting to see the pic, it better be worth it lol)

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/09/2008 15:55  

ah there it is... http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/userimages/user756_117335...356048.JPG

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/09/2008 15:57  

f,in excellent that!!!wait a goddam minute thats my f,in car!!!!!

Update Reply
old red @ 23/09/2008 16:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email