MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Monthley North West Meets

Monthley North West Meets - Forums [Biker Match] Monthley North West Meets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Monthley North West Meets

Monthly meet in North West<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> If your up for a meet once a month then 4 of us have decided to meet up each month it would be good if others came along, if it works out then we will do each month moving the meet around so that its near each of us in turn.<o:p></o:p> Meet get to know each other, arrange ride outs, weekends away, whatever we want to talk about we can, and it’s down to you to make it work not us, <o:p></o:p> First meet will be at the Salt pot on Middlewich road Middlewich just off Junction 18 M6 at 8pm on Friday the 26 of September<o:p></o:p> If you want to know anything or feel you want to come but don’t want to walk in on your own contact me and we will arrange some to meet you on your way there, this is for everyone. So lets make it fun and no politics, just BM Bikers having fun, <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 15/09/2008 06:21  

Bit far for a Friday evening for me mate. However, if you do decide to start moving the location around, stick them in the events section and I'll bob over to the ones I can make.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/09/2008 07:55  

thats not a problem, just afew of us thought it would be good to start somewhere then as it bulds we can start to move it round depending on who comes,

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 15/09/2008 11:09  

Weekday evenings a bit tricky for me, but it's a good idea anyway. When I can make it, I will.
Mersey bikers will know the Tap at Eastham, but those from further afield may want to give it a try. Maybe a weekend afternoon - woodland setting with marvellous views over the Mersey and a chance for some planespotting cos it's right in line with the runway at Liverpool airport across the river. Just a thought.
http://www(dot)bikercafes.com/venues.cfm/the-tap

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/09/2008 14:16  

Hey wills , brought back memories, I used to go there when I was just a slip of a lass! Used to stay in Bromborough. Also used to go to Wheelwright Arms in Elton. Bike club met there on Monday nights, does that still run?Would love to go to meets but bit far away from scottish highlands I think. Must investigate whats on up here.Think most folk put bike away for winter cos of amount of salting on roads here in winter.

Update Reply
biffo bear @ 16/09/2008 05:15  

some riders ride all year. some don't but that dose not stop us from haveing a good time dose it

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 16/09/2008 05:48  

Hey biffo! Rode a brand new Harley from November last year all through the winter. You are going to get a bit of wear on your bike due to the excess salting up here but a good wash after every ride should minimise it. There are protective sprays that can help but I haven't used them. Would also consider putting a thinner oil in as I was suffering from low pressure at low revs in freezing temperatures (especially up the ski road at Cairngorm in a blizzard!!). Had too much fun not to do it all again this winter!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/09/2008 06:57  

I am with you on that one Mate. but yes thinner oild would help just kake sure it the right type, Know I am showing my mum how to cook eggs, but had a guy come in the shop one day who had put some oil in his bike when I came to get it out, found he had used gearbox oil for a car. but hay he was young and no had told him what to do or how to do it, but thik you know what your doing, I swop oild two times a year and always use a thinner oild in winter. when I rode Classics I used straight 40s in the winter and just normal oil 15/40 in the summer. hay its cold hear now think I have got winter now haha

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 16/09/2008 10:54  

Come on anybody would think it rain's all the time down here. Well don't worry i will be there and i think we should partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 16/09/2008 12:16  

well scooby looks like no one wants to have any fun, but hay when the hear how good the night was and how much everyone gets on they may start to come, but hay not every one can get out, passport and all that, hahha

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 20/09/2008 04:29  

Hi mate My doctor have given me permission to attend and a cert to say i am sane agian hehe, see you shortly pal then we can have a partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 21/09/2008 10:43  

party party who mentioned a party, count me in vt, who wants 2 be sane scoob, more fun being crazy lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 22/09/2008 19:05  

well hear we are, not a lot seem to be intrested but we are doing it anyway, soif you want to just turn up do so, we have been trying to put it in events but wont let usmay done something wrong, but hay thats life, you want a laugh then come down don't be shy,

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 24/09/2008 00:48  

Noel....what the hell are you doing up at 05:48? PMSL Don't worry about a lack of interest, not everybody rides all year round like us mate. I will be organising some meets at the Vic bikers pub in Coalville next year. You only need two people to make a good evening a great one so carry on Noel and have fun fun fun mate!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 24/09/2008 04:56  

It's up on the events calendar now.

Update Reply
mat750 @ 24/09/2008 14:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email