MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Boxhill meet

Boxhill meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Boxhill meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Boxhill meet

Did anyone go? Did fiery turn up?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 04:47  

who are yu witchfinder general or sommat? I applied for that position last intake... Apparently having one's own scales and a duck is an advantage. The test was easy, though - If the suspect floats, she's made of wood. But since ducks also float, if she weighs the same as a duck, then she's a witch and she's made of wood, so we burn her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting to hear if I was successful. I did also apply for a position with the Spanish Inquisition, in case I didn't get this one!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 16/09/2008 05:37  

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/09/2008 05:45  

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! see "on this day in history"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2008 06:33  

1498 - Tomas de Torquemada, Grand Inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition, died. He burned 2,000 + "heretics", tortured another 25,000, while 160,000 made a run for it. Credit to the man, though - he also burned a good deal of his fellow inquisitors, for daring to try and bribe him. He was famed for being utterly incorruptible. Contrary to belief, the Inquisition held no juristiction over pure Jews - Just those who claimed to be Christians, apparently. This was as per the law laid down by the monarchy of the time. Anyone, from commoner to prince could be called before the Holy Office. Anyone found bearing false witness was given the punishment instead of the accused. Overall, he actually did a reasonable job, given his remit from the king & queen. Not saying he was a nice man, or anything, but he delivered... And, he was played by the amazing Lance Henriksen!!!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 16/09/2008 07:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email