MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

CBT.... i did it!!

CBT.... i did it!! - Forums [Biker Match] CBT.... i did it!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

CBT.... i did it!!

I have done it, something i never thought i would achieve and i know its only the first part but its a big achievement for me. The CBT...... i actully thought it would have been more of a formal process, but actually it was great fun!! Yess i was a Tad nervous... to say the least.. but once i got the gears sussed... then the figure eight!!...... and as for the U turns!!!!..... i thought i had lost the plot by then...lol BUT>>>> complete it i did..... and all in one day!!! Yeheyy!! for those girlies who are thinking about doing it>>... go for it!! i'm going to get my bike insured tomorrow and venture out..... perhaps..... such a good feeling!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 26/08/2008 15:58  

Woooohoooooo !!! Well done DS !! Have u got any advice for me? Any tips u can pass on!

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2008 16:00  

Well done Lass. Keep the side up for the GALS!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2008 16:04  

well everyone told me to relax and enjoy it.... i thought.... how can i ?? i will be so nervous!! But once i got started, and as the day progressed, i really did start to enjoy it!! So i say.... relax.... dont worry about getting it wrong... you have to get it wrong to get it right.... if that makes sense! Laugh at everything thats funny and listen to your instructor! and lots of lifesavers!!! you will be fine karey! go for it!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 26/08/2008 16:12  

Well done DS,you'll pass the next part no problem.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2008 16:36  

Congrats DS!! I'm just glad I've been riding long enough that I never had to do CBT. Just ride round the block half a dozen times and try not to hit the examiner when he jumped out in front of you...

Update Reply
mat750 @ 26/08/2008 16:37  

Cheers DS.. i cant wait ! Good luck with the rest of your training/test !

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2008 16:46  

Well done girlie! :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/08/2008 16:48  

good on ya

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/08/2008 16:55  

Congrats Diamondsabre Karey does this mean our little CHAT has paid off, your turn next, me a BULLY never whatever do you mean.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 26/08/2008 16:58  

Yeh dips.... will u tek these shackles off now? and stop beating me wiv that stick ! heheh Aye .. u and a few others have inspired me and got mi arse in gear ! It feels goooooood !

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2008 17:38  

Karey's arse in gear! (black leather, I trust) - Can I have a good feel, too?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2008 17:43  

pmsl.. well u certainly cant miss it !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2008 17:47  

Yay!! Well done & congrats!!

Update Reply
Yudanja @ 26/08/2008 17:55  

well did DS power to the ladies!! i got a great ins quote from ebike worth giving em a look at (newby myself-test in 3 wks )

Update Reply
old red @ 26/08/2008 18:08  

Well Done DS. I'm another one lucky enough not to have to go through all this testing. Soon you'll be able to enjoy your riding instead of worrying about getting it all perfect everytime.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/08/2008 18:11  

thanks for all your congrats and good wishes everyone!! its so lovely to have lots of support you lovely people you!! i cant stop grinning and smiling to myself!! just need to get myself along to the Oakdene to meet up with everyone now!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 26/08/2008 18:16  

Well done...it is encouraging for the likes of me who are still dragging our heels...but i am going to do it...and now even more so after hearing what you had to say! Congrats again

Update Reply
Silvi @ 26/08/2008 18:24  

well done diamondsabre

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2008 18:56  

Well done girl. Good luck with the next part and then you will be flying.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 26/08/2008 20:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email