MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

An oldie but goody...

An oldie but goody... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] An oldie but goody... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

An oldie but goody...

Often ex-secretaries by the time of defilement, or maybe shortly after.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/09/2008 06:59  

Why do the cops always pick on the bikers eh?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/09/2008 06:12  

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.The barman looks at him and says, 'Hang on! You're a duck.''I see your eyes are working,' replies the duck.'And you can talk!' exclaims the barman.'I see your ears are working, too,' says the duck. 'Now if you don'tmind, can I have my beer and my sandwich please?''Certainly, sorry about that,' says the barman as he pulls the duck'spint. 'It's just we don't get many ducks in this pub. What are youdoing round this way?''I'm working on the building site across the road,' explains the duck.'I'm a plasterer.'The flabbergasted barman cannot believe the duck and wants to learnmore, but takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from hisbag and proceeds to read it.So, the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bidsthe barman good day and leaves.The same thing happens for two weeks.Then one day the circus comes to town.The ringmaster comes into the pub for a pint and the barman says to him'You're with the circus, aren't you? Well, I know this duck that couldbe just brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer, eatssandwiches, reads the newspaper and everything!''Sounds marvelous,' says the ringmaster, handing over his businesscard. 'Get him to give me a call.'So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the barman says, 'HeyMr. Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job, paying really goodmoney.''I'm always looking for the next job,' says the duck. 'Where is it?''At the circus,' says the barman.'The circus?' repeats the duck.'That's right,' replies the barman.'The circus?' the duck asks again. 'That place with the big tent?''Yeah,' the barman replies.'With all the animals who live in cages, and performers who live incaravans?' says the duck.'Of course,' the barman replies.'And the tent has canvas sides and a big canvas roof with a hole in themiddle?' persists the duck.'That's right!' says the barman..The duck shakes his head in amazement, and says ....' What the f*** would they want with a plasterer???.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/09/2008 07:02  

I'll get me coat...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/09/2008 07:04  

loved the joke!!!

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 25/09/2008 17:13  

PMSL@ THAT ONE W.B

Update Reply
old red @ 25/09/2008 17:19  

They're getting better W, they're def getting better. (mind u, they couldn't hav got much worse).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2008 17:48  

A mother is driving her daughter to her friend's house for a play date. 'Mommy,' the little girl asks, 'how old are you?' 'Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age,' the mother replied. 'It's not polite.' 'OK', the little girl says, 'How much do you weigh?' 'Now really,' the mother says, 'those are personal questions and are really none of your business.' Undaunted, the little girl asks, 'Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?' 'That's enough questions, young lady! Honestly!' The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play. 'My Mom won't tell me anything about her,' the little girl says to her friend. 'Well,' says the friend, 'all you need to do is look at her driver's license. It's like a report card, it has everything on it.' Later that night the little girl says to her mother, 'I know how old you are. You are 32.' The mother is surprised and asks, 'How did you find that out? 'I also know that you weigh 130 pounds.' The mother is past surprised and shocked now. 'How in Heaven's name did you find that out?' 'And,' the little girl says triumphantly,'I know why you and daddy got a divorce.' 'Oh really?' the mother asks. 'Why?' 'Because you got an F in sex.'

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 09:03  

A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in our country. ~~~ Well, there's a very simple answer. ~~~Nobody bothered to check the oil. ~~~We just didn't know we were getting low. ~~~The reason for that is purely geographical. ~~~<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Our OIL is located in The North Sea~~~ OurDIPSTICKSare located in<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Westminster!</st1:place></st1:City> <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 09:40  

Flippin eck, your on a role aint yer girl!!!:

You got that friday feelin going on?!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:04  

I'm being held in this office against my will! Just waiting for my knight in shining armour black leather to come rescue me... *drums fingers impatiently on desk*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 11:08  

Don't think he's gonna show, might be waiting for you somewhere though;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:21  

*sighs* Oh well... I suppose I'm just going to have to rescue myself... again! *watches clock, willing hands to shift it!*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 11:27  

Patience! Anyone would think you had something special to get home too!:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email