MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Air Ambulance Charity run

Air Ambulance Charity run  - Forums [Biker Match] Air Ambulance Charity run  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Air Ambulance Charity run

Air Ambulance charity run on aug 31st this is a mayor event for me been invovled many times as a marshall , looking for as many of you to turn out and be involved , anybody up for if.

Update Reply
Basil1957 @ 20/08/2008 15:35  

where is it to and from bazza? what times etc? venue?

Update Reply
RC @ 20/08/2008 15:53  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=291

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2008 16:16  

Hi RC air ambulance run from the red lion pub in bottesford just off the A52 near notts going to skegness meet at 9.30 ish am ride leaves at 11am meet me at the 2nd car park entrance i ride a honda blackbird in candy red. should be a BIG turn out on the day loads of bikes travel in convoy with help from the police we stop half way to rest up. the pub should be open for drinks and maybe food, when we get to skegness chill out the ride back is not in the group happy to ride back in small numbers this is a great event so hope some of you can make it ps its 5.00 per bike towards the charity pm me if you or anybody wants to meet up to ride to notts that morning for my phone number Barry

Update Reply
Basil1957 @ 21/08/2008 13:53  

good luck with ur event hun hope u raise loads of money xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 21/08/2008 18:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email