MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wtf!

Wtf! - Forums [Biker Match] Wtf! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wtf!

Just got the local paper through the door. The front page is a huge ad for a bank holiday family fun day at Botany Bay in Chorley 'to celebrate the opening of our Christmas shop' WTF? There will be snow, carol singers, Santa will abseil down the building and you can have a free glass of mulled wine and a mince pie, whilst you browse the beautiful christmas displays. WTF?Am i being unreasonable in thinking WTF? Its the middle of August for gods sake! Its no wonder that kids are psychotic with excitement come December 

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/08/2008 08:01  

Who cares, Dark? You have clearly missed the four most important words, here.... Mince..... Pies.... Mulled..... and Wine!!!!! See you there? But no, you're not alone in your way of thinking. I have wasted the last 12 seconds picking holes in this place's rather fecked concept of Christmas!! WHEN did Santa EVER abseil? Ride a bike, yes - He does it every year on the Toy Runs.... But that's 'different', of course

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 14/08/2008 09:25  

Only 132 shopping days to go..... *shakes head*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 14/08/2008 10:58  

Your so right DC far to damd earley lol WHAT ! are they thinking. It's bad enough at the Garden Centre where my store is, they start selling the Christmas crap at the end of September. And i have to walk past all the jolly Santas and crap. HUMBUG HUMBUG

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2008 13:25  

"When did Santa ever abseil?" The same time he traded his sleigh in for a matt black Lamborghini I think? Mulled Wine......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HIC! Trad mince pies or the new fangled ones that are distinctly un mincey and filled with, God forbid!, sweet fruit and make you poo................or is that just me again?

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 14/08/2008 13:49  

xmas stuff in the shops already.......ive even brought some xmas pressies lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/08/2008 17:56  

Try working in retail...Im sick of christmas already....and Easter eggs have been ordered!!

Update Reply
Silvi @ 14/08/2008 18:32  

you xklb's sister?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/08/2008 18:40  

wheres your christmas spirit you lot ? mines in the bottle marked southern comfort august may be a bit early just ignore it till november i drive for T.N.T and have to keep the stores topped up with all the kak they churn out happy christmas shopping everyone xx

Update Reply
old red @ 14/08/2008 19:03  

didnt mean to write that in yellow looks bloody awful dunnit hope i got it right this time new to all this computer stuff but i am enjoying it loads of people out there great fun innit catch you all soon

Update Reply
old red @ 14/08/2008 19:18  

you xklb's sister? Was that directed at me tango man? If so...nooo Im not :)

Update Reply
Silvi @ 15/08/2008 02:45  

My Christmas spirit is sealed in a case that reads, "Do Not OPen Until December 24th"... Along with several bottles of spiced mead!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 15/08/2008 07:41  

I saw lots of santa's on motocycles here in the west country last year, must have been twenty or more of them. They didnt stop for mulled wine though, and they didnt bring me what i wanted !!!!!!

Update Reply
pony123 @ 15/08/2008 07:49  

They didnt stop for mulled wine though, and they didnt bring me what i wanted !!!!!! They were on bikes, not driving removal vans

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2008 07:52  

Have you been peeping at my santa letter !!!!

Update Reply
pony123 @ 15/08/2008 07:58  

you wanted sommat big red and throbbing you could sit on?i have just the thing!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/08/2008 10:35  

TM lol really dont know how to answer that at this moment in time, naughty boy.

Update Reply
pony123 @ 15/08/2008 19:59  

Pony and Tango sitting in a tree.........K.I.S.S.I.N.G! GET A ROOM! lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 16/08/2008 01:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email