MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I should not have eaten that chicken

I should not have eaten that chicken - Forums [Biker Match] I should not have eaten that chicken - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I should not have eaten that chicken

I made myself some chicken butties yesterday for work which i promptly left at home. So i decided to have them for my lunch today. my stomach is making some disagreeable noises and a comfort break is imminent. I feel like i am going to die. i had the yogurt too that had been sitting on the worktop with the sandwiches. I commend my soul to any god that can find it. and as i have said before in another thread i am working late tonight. think i will be keeping a clear path to the loo. Any sugestions to speed up my dimise???

Update Reply
Phil @ 13/08/2008 07:44  

Any god? I have a 6' 7", 23st gay friend, who claims to be the God of Sexual Depravity... Last seen dressed as a cherub with wings, high heels, posing pouch and 2' black double-ended dildo, while passing out free shots of tequilla in order to help promote a new nightclub in the town centre..... Will that god do? As for speeding up your demise... Ex-Lax!!!! Melt lots of that in a pan, adding handfuls of dried prunes and apricots. When the pan is full, allow to cool & set. Ensure all personnel have been evacuated from buildings within a 2 mile radius...... Then eat the lot!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 07:58  

If you think you're about to get it bad, put yourself in this guy's situation: http://www.singletrackworld.com/for...618 Get youself admitted to Aintree Hospital and it could even be you...

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/08/2008 09:15  

Owee!!! Thanks Wills!! Awesome thread!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 13/08/2008 12:14  

Don't thank me, thank Mozie who posted it first on Bike Chat.

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/08/2008 14:17  

Thanks Mozie - thas a lulu

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2008 15:17  

I've just split my stitches laughing. Tears are running down my face and it hurts

Update Reply
Di @ 13/08/2008 15:48  

Brilliant!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 14/08/2008 14:24  

absofantastic

Update Reply
old red @ 14/08/2008 20:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email