MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Am I doin Somthing Wrong Here!!!!!

Am I doin Somthing Wrong Here!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Am I doin Somthing Wrong Here!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Am I doin Somthing Wrong Here!!!!!

Only joined a short while ago,have had quite a few PM`s,I reply then either nothing or some excuse ie:Soz live to far away,why PM me in the first place ???,am I wastin my time tryin this site I`m wonderin??

Update Reply
pilliondreamer @ 11/08/2008 16:09  

Pilliondreamer it depends what you came to the site for and what you expected from it, I have been on here ages and don't mind the fact that I am still single, there have been some lovely happy endings for people that have met up on here, even to the extent of marriages. I have made a lot of really nice friends in my time on the site and if you only gain a few more friends surely that is well worth being on here.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/08/2008 16:56  

plus check out the events section pilliond theres bound to be some meets goin off in your area,if not post one up to arrange one. :-) like cg says we been on hear a while and have made some fantastic friends and all go out to different meets a have a fab time!

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2008 17:08  

Thanks Cruiser Gal,I agree with what your sayin,but feel a bit cheesed off with the guys who have contacted me offerin pillion rides,like I said I reply then either nothin or some excuse from them,will continue with an open mind and if I make some friends along the way then that can only be good.Cheers

Update Reply
pilliondreamer @ 11/08/2008 17:12  

Thanks RC,will do am new to this and will learn as I go,but welcome all advice.Cheers

Update Reply
pilliondreamer @ 11/08/2008 17:18  

any probs give us a shout im ONE of the site moderators sweetie we are all hear to help xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 11/08/2008 17:27  

Some people only access the internet once in a blue moon.... for some unfathomable reason...... All men are bastards, but some are more bastard than others. I like to think of myself as merely a pretentious git, with a few lovable traits Some will just be cruising by to oggle and check you out. Some are pure time-wasters. Me, I believe it is rude not to reply to someone, even if it's just to politely close the conversation. Keep trying!!! You'll eventually find one that has basic house-training

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 12/08/2008 07:42  

hi pilliondreamer i know exactly where you are coming from i found it exactly the same when i joined sent out pms and no replies felt just like you whats wrong with me but ive met a few members now at meets whom are great people one day eventually wil be good mates like the advice given by the other members time will im sure allow you to find what u want take it easy tj

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 12/08/2008 18:51  

Only to add much the same...I've PMd quite a few local-ish people to say hello but had no reply. It's their loss and not mine, I tell myself - I like ti think I'm not a bighead, but there are times when I might just make an exception! Other side ofthe coin is that 've held back from contacting peeps the other side of the country, unless they're regular contributors to the forum. But on the whole it's ben a rewarding year or so on this site...stick with it, PD - and if I get to N Yorks I'll be in touch.

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/08/2008 19:12  

Hi PD, Will's and the rest of BM members that have pm'd you are right in what they are saying. I've only been on here for 5 days, and the support i have had has been overwhelming. I live in Caerphilly, and when i pm'd a Caerphilly member, that person has yet not answered. Stick with it, it's a great site. SP

Update Reply
SP @ 12/08/2008 21:41  

Hi pilliondreamer, i left this site for a while because of the same reason. But now im back and you know something....if they don't message back, even just to say thanks but no thanks, then chances are they weren't worth knowing anyhow. It is simply rude....a reflection on what there like in real life maybe???? Hang in there sooner or later it will happen......I think!!

Update Reply
Silvi @ 13/08/2008 03:27  

Thanks everyone for your replies,I`ll hang keep an open mind see what heppens.Cheers

Update Reply
pilliondreamer @ 13/08/2008 03:36  

Hi as every one has said PD just stick with it. There is !! someone out there for every one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2008 05:01  

not that old phrase again!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 13/08/2008 05:05  

Looks as if there's plenty of scope for the Northallertonians to get together for a damn good bitchin session. Go for it, PD and Silvi!

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/08/2008 05:15  

TM you know we all luvvvs you. PD have you thought to check out when the people that haven't replied to you were last on line, sometimes like someone else mentioned on here, people sign up to the site but can only come on line every now and then. The best way to meet people of here is to try and make one of the meets, at least then your meeting the real person not just the cyber person who to be honest can be who ever they want on line, saying what they think you want to here, even lie about what they look like. I have learnt from experience after my first ever blind date, meeting MR BILLY BLING, complete with sweaty armpits and a beer belly so big he couldn't do up his bike trousers at the waist. Perhaps we should have a thread called funny first dates mind you don't think I could stop laughing enough to type about it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/08/2008 05:19  

Sod romance - Get a choccolate bar!! Yes, I have been watching Down With Love :D Seriously though, forget that stuff - Hang out here with us and have a laugh instead. It's cheaper and you don't need any airs & graces!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 13/08/2008 07:48  

p d new to the site myself seems a great place to be don't worry about unanswered p.m,s some folk are like that like ttask said hang out chat & have a laugh if anything else appens your way its a bonus ttask does a chocolate bar do the trick?

Update Reply
old red @ 17/08/2008 11:00  

Chocolate the way to a womans heart, im a malteaser girl myself, thanks for the chocs sp. loving them !!

Update Reply
pony123 @ 17/08/2008 16:07  

should that be maleteaser?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/08/2008 16:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email