MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

All the best Bluesbiker

All the best Bluesbiker (2) - Forums [Biker Match] All the best Bluesbiker (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

All the best Bluesbiker

TC as Santa!! Glad I haven't had my op yet 'cos I might have bust me stitches!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2008 16:01  

<<< Your wish is my command......

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 16:19  

wow.........impressive.....most impressive....... teecee...lol lol lol nice chest........ do you dress up as luke skywalker...???? i'm a Star wars geek??????/ lol

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 29/07/2008 16:33  

Oooooooooooo Tc!!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/07/2008 16:36  

do you dress up as luke skywalker...???? erm... I can do Princess Leia with a couple of Chelsea buns... ok... that came out wrong.... Steady Di!! lol.... (still trying to find the ones of me in a rabbit costume...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 16:42  

well at least you didnt get out your light sabre!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 29/07/2008 16:51  

oops... thread hijack alert... lol *puts clothes back on* Good luck to you too, Wannabe!! Maybe you could all get a ward together... first BM hospital meet?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 17:01  

Don't you DARE put your clothes back on! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/07/2008 17:05  

oops... too late.... (it was getting cold....er... the temperature, I mean..)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 17:06  

*pouts in a sulky manner*

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/07/2008 17:08  

aw... wook at da widdle pout... *pokes it in with finger* Just for you.. and for a few minutes only.... photos of me before, during and after my one and only spray fake tan....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 17:15  

Absolutely ROFLMAO!!!

Sheer quality!

Nice one TC! :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/07/2008 17:17  

Totally lost by all the threads on the last two pages but hey suppose they mean something to some of you, not relevent to all the best bluesbiker though. (cg thinks perhaps she should visit the random rant thread and make a post) All the best Di for Monday, I promise not to wear my Oggy party frock to visit blues but may have a couple of suprises in store just to cheer him up. Shame your so far away we could get a coach trip up and do the rounds.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 29/07/2008 17:18  

He heh... ok... and I'm back in the room! Apologies for hijacking the thread - back to the operation stuff...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/07/2008 17:21  

Take care of him Dips....

Update Reply
skins @ 29/07/2008 17:23  

hugs to blues from me and kids and especially from charlie chops! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 30/07/2008 05:39  

Thanks for all the good wishes for bluesbiker I will print them off and give them to him when I next go to visit him, well thats if he lets me go again, even the nurses on his ward now know my name as dippy, phoned up to see how is op went and they said they couldn't give me any info unless I was a relative so told them I was his Partner/girlfriend/bit on the side (well I am his biker mate) and my name is dippy, they couldn't have been more helpful. lol Been to visit him tonight and he was looking good, still on a drip and morphine but wide awake and more interested in whether I had taken him his copy of mcn, ipod, mobile phone, wallet and psp than whether he had visitors or not but those that know him will say so typical of blues. Mr gadget man. I am going to try and get to see him again over the week end so will let you know how he is doing, they only have a little portable tv in the corner of the room, so no internet access.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 30/07/2008 18:06  

Send him our love please dips,sorry we missed this post in time to wish him well for his op,lifes been hectic,but we wish him a speedy recovery. love and light Cassie and Blue xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2008 03:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email