MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

saying goodbye

saying goodbye - Forums [Biker Match] saying goodbye - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

saying goodbye

Over the last 2 years have met and made some very good friends and have had some great laughs. But it is time for me to move on. Gary and I are getting married early next year and are setting up home in Southport, A real great big thank you to BM for such a great site. Linda xxx

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/07/2008 18:27  

That's a shame, that you're leaving. Congratulations and Good Luck for the future together. Take care of each other.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/07/2008 18:48  

Awww... sorry to see you leave Linda, but for all the best reasons :o)

Many congratulations and I wish you every happiness together xxx

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/07/2008 18:52  

Dont leave Linda! You can both come on here! Regards to Gary! Who's gonna look after me at rallies?????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/07/2008 19:35  

Congratulations! But that's no reason to leave us all

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/07/2008 20:43  

Best of luck for the future to you both..

Update Reply
M.S. @ 12/07/2008 23:01  

Awww Linda .. sorry to see you're leaving .. but Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage !!! I'm sure we will bump inta each other at rallies.. unless you're giving them up too?!?!.............. NAHHH dunt think so, eh? All the very best to you and Gary ! Karey xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2008 04:10  

Aint gonna give up rallies DC, so we will be around alot. Had loads of problems with mobile phone and lost numbers, please feel free to pm your mobile no. to me Love Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 13/07/2008 08:23  

Best wishes to you and Gary, take care of each other and above all enjoy long life, health and happiness with best wishes Tracy x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/07/2008 10:11  

Congratulations Linda & Gary hope you have a very happy life 2gether. Why leave, you will be missed on here by all who know you.

Update Reply
tagon @ 13/07/2008 11:05  

LC congrats to you and Gary, I can't tell you how happy I am for you both. I am sure going to miss you on here but no doubt I see you both around at the club rallies. Hey and by the way who gave you permission to come out of the suitcase let alone tie the knot.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/07/2008 12:09  

Congratulations to you both and all the happiness for the future, hope you decide to come back to the site soon. Good luck with the wedding and enjoy your day and the rest of your lives together!!

Update Reply
roadangel @ 13/07/2008 12:55  

Hey Lin, all the best to you both and hope to see you up at the piper sometime :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2008 16:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email