MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just How Many Men Are Colour Blind??

Just How Many Men Are Colour Blind?? - Forums [Biker Match] Just How Many Men Are Colour Blind?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just How Many Men Are Colour Blind??

Seems like quite a few to me, judging by their profile pics their hair doesn't match their description of the colour. I thought BROWN was the new BLACK, not GREY

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2008 18:03  

Just checked my profile...no, not bending the truth in my case. And my hair's mine, all mine. Ditto teeth

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/07/2008 18:09  

Just recently, I've come to the conclusion that some men ( one in particular) are body-blind!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2008 18:21  

ROFPML you mean Tangoman, yea he looked better afore he inflated his torso. Defined muscles turn me right off.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/07/2008 19:08  

I name no names...but if the cap fits....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/07/2008 19:18  

Supposedly the vast majority of men have some aspect of colour-blindness anyway, so they can be excused not seeing the grey bits!! Me, I'm one of the select few with absolutely no blindness when it comes to colour. I just choose to keep it simple and have no more than 16 colours in the world, most of which are really black anyway. The only people who can see 256 clearly defined, seperate colours are women and computer game programmers!! I probably lied and put Black hair on my own profile. The dye has worn off now and it's a mid-shade of cute mousey brown!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 08/07/2008 07:10  

About two percent of females and eight percent of males are color blind by all accounts! And I think most of 'em live in Northampton!

Update Reply
Di @ 08/07/2008 07:22  

I put multi coloured on my profile (bits of red VERY SMALL BITS browns and grey) yep multi coloured although technicly speaking white black and all shades of grey are not actually colours......

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 08/07/2008 07:26  

What is hair.....?

Update Reply
skins @ 08/07/2008 08:02  

S

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 08/07/2008 11:24  

So... 'Piebald' - Like that breed of hamster, then?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 08/07/2008 11:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email