MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Motorcyclist Killed In Hampshire (By Loomies) 25/06/08

Motorcyclist Killed In Hampshire (By Loomies) 25/06/08 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Motorcyclist Killed In Hampshire (By Loomies) 25/06/08 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Motorcyclist Killed In Hampshire (By Loomies) 25/06/08

lol, M.S. - no need to apologise at all!! Who knows, you may have just helped to save my life... or at least saved me from some grief... and not just me but others too. For me, this is what these forums area all about!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/06/2008 13:08  

reminds me of storys of soldiers some had premonitions of death but survived some died though! its a lottery mate not signs!i had terrible premonitions of tragedy happening on my Spanish trip for some reason an nearly didnt go but it was fantastic !!i did come of but survived with little damage!dont go back to the dark ages with superstitious talk like that ! incedently city riding was a real buzz so easy wouldnt attempt it in a car!park wher yu like stop when yu like turn around in an instant beat all the queues first away at the lights easy peezy!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/06/2008 17:37  

Yeah, I hear yah, TM! My intuition has done me ok in life so far.. will see what the next few days bring. Have ridden through peak hour traffic in Edinburgh a couple of times so not too worried about it (although I can't say I enjoyed it much). I have put about 4000 miles on my bike since November (and only 240 on my car!) and I am still a pup at road riding. (ex-motocross!) I think my natural habitat for riding my bike is wide open spaces with minimal other traffic, so all I have to worry about are MY actions (and luckily that is in abundance all around me). Just not sure about throwing other drivers into the equation just yet, maybe. Thanks for your advice though and I have certainly taken it on board!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/06/2008 18:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email