MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Longest Day...

The Longest Day... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The Longest Day... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Longest Day...

best offer this week!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/06/2008 05:14  

maybe jus might raise an interest!long as they wash [smelly hippies!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/06/2008 05:16  

They're raising interest rates again?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/06/2008 08:09  

I was at the FYP a few years back. As we staggered out of the beer tent, my mate remarks on how late it stays light at this time of the year. "You daft sod", says I "It's four in the morning - it's dawn!"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2008 08:32  

Friday 20th was the logest day this year because this year was a leapyea. next year it will be the 21st. Normally i try and get up and watch the sunset and watch him set again. this year i was setting up the test staitons the Red Cross European first Aid Competition. 14 First aid test and 28 teams for arround Europe. I am gooses. as i have seen 2 sunrises and 2 sunsets.

Update Reply
Phil @ 22/06/2008 07:13  

I can tell, most people would be goosed, you have managed to be gooses, does that mean you are double goosed? Cos your typing fingers are tying themselves in knots your gonna kick my derrier for that one aren't you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/06/2008 07:40  

was crap here jus dull an drizzle good ole England!but today is sunny an i'm of to Devon in a sec for a afternoon dance so best foot forward an all that an lock up yer grandma's!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/06/2008 07:48  

the longest day wasnt that a film about the d day landing s

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 28/06/2008 11:48  

FBK where the hel have you been.....we've missed ya..xx

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/06/2008 11:57  

I thought they all lasted 24 hours! But i do love ullapool, Used to go fishing there alot when I lived up by lochness. .......day dreams......those were the days......... fishing with my Pa! (he couldn't fish to save his life bless him) If anyones reading this from inverness who i used to hang around with, I will return one day and visit you all.

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 29/06/2008 03:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email