MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Say what you see.........

Say what you see......... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Say what you see......... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Say what you see.........

Tis just the trials and tribulations of providing security in charming little South London venues... Everyone thinks it's all drive-by shootings and glamour... but the reality is drive-by egg-peltings because you wouldn't let a bunch of lads wearing trainers into the pub The spitting incident was even more delightful... a rather distressed young lady, who I was concerned about & trying to look after... she was in a state of extreme inebriation and terribly upset... it was kicking out time and all her friends had left... So there's me, doing the Auntie Lou bit and at least trying to sort her out with a taxi... Until she announces that she wants to come home with me so I can introduce her to the delights of lesbianism. Who, me? I politely declined, which she perceived as a great insult to her attractiveness, and promptly spat in my face thus giving me the ideal excuse to forget the Auntie Lou bit and hoof her out the door, which my hysterically giggling colleagues kindly held open for me. *ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 11:23  

egghead!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/06/2008 11:24  

I certainly have,Nutty. Come up and see me sometime.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2008 11:25  

I hope your foot interacted with her posterier at great force Wannabe as she vacated the building..........

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/06/2008 11:26  

Wannabe....bouncer....cleavage....kangeroo... They're seems to be a theme developing....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2008 11:33  

lol! I don't think her feet touched the ground, bless her! We retired back to the bar and indulged in a nice glass of port, while I scrubbed like crazy at my face... Then the head doorman called me on the way home to tell me "Oh! I've found yer girlfriend! She's sitting in the back of an ambulance!" I swear I didn't hurt her! lol But I guess I'd initially been right to be concerned about her... silly little girls... they never learn... we had several incidents of suspected Rohypnol use in that place (one REALLY nasty one, which led me to complete paranoia, questioning women on their way out the door, to make sure they weren't out of it and leaving with someone about to rape them!) and we warned the girls every night, yet STILL they left their drinks unattended to go off and have a dance or whatever... silly silly silly.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 11:35  

Ex-bouncer please, XY I retired. All the eggs were making my hair flyaway and unmanageable

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 11:37  

Thank you for looking out for them, Wannabe xxx

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 19/06/2008 11:38  

You can but try TC... sadly it seems there's a rarity of "common" sense these days... Ho hum... Still, if even just one person listened to me and avoided a nasty incident for themselves, it was worth it

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 11:52  

Unfortunately you can take all the precautions and it can still happen. There are some very evil, but very clever people out there... Unfortunately I was involved in the aftermath of such an incident and it did not turn out well.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 19/06/2008 11:58  

Anyway... we have wandered off topic... I saw a chocolate !!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 19/06/2008 11:59  

True enough TC... the major incident we had with regard to that venue involved one of the nicest ladies around... middle-aged, just used to escape on a Friday night and enjoy a couple of glasses of wine and a bit of a dance with her friends... she was no airhead bimbo type... which, lets face it is probably why she was targetted... Ho hum... Some nasty folk out there right enough...

A chocolate what?

Starfish?! :-O

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 13:03  

TC - I rather feel you are way too subtle for our poor, innocent, virtuous, naive,pure,"like a virgin",unknowing Wannabe. Wannabe - it's a feckin CATERPILLAR!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2008 14:26  

**** chocolate starfish ****

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 19/06/2008 14:30  

i think the obect of discusion certainly needs more fibre in its diet

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 19/06/2008 17:52  

I think I need more of the object of discussion in my diet!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 20/06/2008 04:47  

Aw, poor Scary!! Well, a friend in need an' all that.... *rummages in trouser pocket* Er... you were talking about chocolate, right?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/06/2008 05:01  

Depends ...have you hole in your pocket?

Update Reply
Scary @ 20/06/2008 05:07  

"There's a hole in my pocket, Dear Scary, Dear Scary, There's a hole in my pocket, Dear Scary a hole...."

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/06/2008 05:09  

pity Pete didnt know about your craving!!![or did he?]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/06/2008 05:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email