MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Funny profiles

Funny profiles - Forums [Biker Match] Funny profiles - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Funny profiles

got to say that it's refreshing to see a lot of the new profiles have quite a bit of humour on them. So I thought I'd ask to see who can create a profile that offers the most chuckles! Click here to add some humour to your profile...http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/myaccount/editprof...rofile.asp Then post a reply in this topic when you have done so. Lets get some laughs...

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/10/2006 17:45  

I've altered mine a bit Matt.... not sure if the cartoon is ok as I saw what you wrote about adult stuff giving an instant ban, I thought it would be ok but if not please destroy it.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 18/10/2006 18:05  

haha - seen it before and like it. Might be rethinking the adult photo bit soon. Someone has suggested that people have 2 ratings to their photos, either standard or adult, and that to access their "adult" pictures, other members who have to a) Pay and b) Get permission. Dont know if this will turn the site too slutty tho, or if it would make more interest

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/10/2006 18:14  

I dunno.... not sure I would want to see smutty stuff of some of the folks on here. Not exactly attractive some of us. And where would it all end. No telling what kind of perverts are out there waiting to pounce.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 18/10/2006 18:17  

agree with rube. not sure about the adult pics really matt, not really that sort of site lol, i think if some one wants to show an adult pic then its probaly best to able to do so in a pm really otherwise we could end with some right old wierdo's on here. something a biy saucy is fine but the whole lot on show might attract the wrong types on to us

Update Reply
Oggy @ 19/10/2006 00:50  

fully agree that pickies of an "adult" nature would lower the tone of the site, an bring wierdos here, an that may spill over to the boards an chat. clean and friendly wins over more than smut..... but i can see what your thinking matt trying to get new peeps on here, have you thought of doing an on line photo albumn of the bikes, nights out, rallys they go to, also you could have a comments section for members to write what they think of a particular rally/meet an mates meeting, also trips out could be arranged cos it doesn't have to be just rallys where peeps meet, but post the meets on for subscribers to view, not others. also have you thought about allowing chat for a months free trial but after that time subs only ?? theres also the idea of auctions to raise funds peeps donate items then people bid on them, on one site we did an xmas tree comp sent a pickie in an the winner got a months free subs.... you could do best decorated bike/car/ sidecar !!!! just a few of many ideas but would bore you all with it !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/10/2006 05:19  

some bloody good ones there tho storm most of them to tell the truth

Update Reply
Oggy @ 19/10/2006 07:59  

speak for your self rubecula.....

Update Reply
DUFFA @ 19/10/2006 08:54  

Well Duffa to be honest I ain't any Tom Cruise lookalike, but as you ain't yet put your piccy on, I'm wondering just how bad you have to be....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 12:08  

storm - when the events section is made (ive not started yet, lol, waaaay too busy) then it will incorporate a photos section and comments for events etc. It will only be accessible for paying members too. As for the forums for a month idea - it will end up with people creating duplicate accounts to keep it for free etc, tight bar stewards. Some good ideas there tho, will look into how practical they are soon

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/10/2006 12:33  

ahhh ty oggy used to fund raising cos parents do some, like matt said some can be practical some just pants... but as i dont know how it can transmit into internet sites jsut throwin some ideas his way

rube you may not be tom cruise but who would want to be him !!!!

hes short, an i think the ugly stick brushed past him on the way out an hes has far too much money to apperciate what lifes all about

be yourself mate cos we all like you on ere as you are.

Update Reply
storm @ 19/10/2006 12:42  

WOW.... Golly gosh Thanks Storm LOL I must admit I kinda like compliments like that...... ol' pulse going ten to the dozen now. LOL (You look kinda tasty too ) I think I feel so good about that I'll go and do some serious damage to a liquorice allsort.......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 12:49  

wot you gonna do rube.... dismantle the coloured bits one at a time an bite them into tiny pieces....... now go an take things easy cos we dont want you having high blood pressure !!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhaha

Update Reply
storm @ 19/10/2006 16:46  

Oh too late Storm..........(keels over with happy smile on face with liquorice allsorts and bird seed bouncing round the floor)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 16:58  

Shoot that bird.................

Update Reply
Di @ 19/10/2006 17:03  

Hey thats my Christmas dinner you are talking about.....lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 17:13  

No, i believe that storm and i had sorted that out thank you.

Update Reply
Di @ 19/10/2006 17:21  

oooo yummy pmsl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/10/2006 17:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email