MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Talk About a Fast Worker lol

Talk About a Fast Worker lol - Forums [Biker Match] Talk About a Fast Worker lol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Talk About a Fast Worker lol

Those of you who visit the forum regularly will know about my ongoing farce with the council, re: looters and vandals, and my interview with a reporter from my local paper. Well... I received a letter, passed on by the newspaper, from a 61 year old, single, non smoking guy wanting me to contact him! Crikey who'd have known having my story in the paper was all it took to get chatted up

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/06/2008 20:22  

cool ill rob a bank and see if i can get in the papers and pull :)

Update Reply
adzzz @ 13/06/2008 02:09  

Hehehehe!

Perhaps he wants to bask in your spotlight Kwak... the glory of celebrity eh? Now you know how Posh Spice feels ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/06/2008 02:56  

well done kwak admirers & famous woooooooo can i have your autograph plz plz plz

Update Reply
nina @ 13/06/2008 03:22  

But does he have a bike? Does its size(cc) matter?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2008 04:25  

Kwak. Find out if he's got his own house and plenty of money and 'Hey Presto' (I think that may be Italian), You have the answer to all your problems. I'm sure that a fit looking woman like you should be able to send him to his maker in a short time (With a smile on his face) and you get the lot. Alternatively, you could decline his advances and the government gets it all. You never know. He could really be all that you are looking for. Stranger things have happened. Anyway. At 61 he ain't got the time to sit around just thinking about it. We all sit here looking at photos and maybe emailing someone on this site. He has done the same thing but just not on here. You gotta give him credit for going to the trouble of contacting you via the newspaper and he may be a really genuine guy that wants to look after you.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 13/06/2008 08:03  

HOLD ON........He's 61 ...likes the ladeez??? Tangoman have you been reading the papers again...I told you just look at the pictures...lol

Update Reply
Scary @ 13/06/2008 08:08  

Pah! Typical! & he wonders why I two-time him?!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/06/2008 08:50  

LMAO @ scarey .....

Update Reply
nina @ 13/06/2008 12:04  

LMHO thanks for the laughs folks.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2008 05:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email