MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Charity ride out from down south to up north

Charity ride out from down south to up north - Forums [Biker Match] Charity ride out from down south to up north - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Charity ride out from down south to up north

this post is from tj.zx6r I would like to try and find a member that is going to the charity fun day sat 6th sept from my neck of the woods or at least from south of england lol, we could meet on way or if not too far i could collect as pillion either way im going to come even on my own no worries pm tj.zx6r for more info thanks rc.

Update Reply
RC @ 12/06/2008 13:39  

would be great to have company on the ride (aprox 175 miles) can use either bike c profile maybe new bike soon zzr 1400 at least by sept so are there any body out there interested it should be a good day out plus the bonus its for charity:D

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 13/06/2008 13:16  

come on peeps there must be someone out there

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 18/06/2008 19:59  

Sorry TJ - I shall mostly be travelling up in my purple people eater... not enough room on pillion to bring all my sparklies ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 02:16  

purple people eater! the mind boggles it must be a girlie thing

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 19/06/2008 02:28  

ooops wrong button again where was i ahh yes girlie thing lol the thought was there thank you kind damsel i shall persevere its for charity

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 19/06/2008 02:36  

My purple Ka... It's my purple people eater... you'd be amazed how much you can cram into one of those

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 19/06/2008 04:11  

Breaking News: Green-skinned girl with orange on head eats purple people! Read all about it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2008 04:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email