MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Test your awareness......

Test your awareness...... - Forums [Biker Match] Test your awareness...... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Test your awareness......

Makes u think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/05/2008 18:09  

Karey. No I didn't, I was too busy counting the passes, probably like most other folk. Shows how easy it is to miss the obvious when your mind is on other things. Like you say, makes you think, doesn't it. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 28/05/2008 18:25  

yeh MS ..sure does.. Aye me too...and i got the number of passes wrong ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/05/2008 18:39  

Grrr... now I don't know if I saw it straight away cos my sense of awareness is better now or because I have seen a similar thing before. (with a girl dressed as a bee, and no I didn't see her the first time!) Thanks for posting that Karey - I love these sort of things!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 29/05/2008 03:55  

lol TeeCee ... seeing girls dressed as bees?!? were u at the madhatters tea party? or jus a normal night out down the boozer? Aye.. I like these sort of things too..... Just hope it meks people sit back and think...

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/05/2008 05:48  

i never saw the dancing bear, but i did get the number of passes right.....lol I watched the video again just to watch the bear haha

Update Reply
tagon @ 30/05/2008 11:42  

oops - got the passes right, but nope didn't see the bear! However, I did rerun the clip back from the beginning just to make sure it actually WAS there the first time......**me scynical??**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/05/2008 13:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email