MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

EMO??? Always were Goths always will be goths

EMO??? Always were Goths always will be goths - Forums [Biker Match] EMO??? Always were Goths always will be goths - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

EMO??? Always were Goths always will be goths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9ZYVQlfMQ

Update Reply
Scary @ 26/05/2008 17:56  

Absolutely PML Thanks for the laugh Scary

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2008 18:33  

pmsl ..good one Scary !

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/05/2008 19:21  

lol very good. Link fixed too :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/05/2008 05:54  

The razor blade at the end was a bit too far though........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/05/2008 07:06  

Am sewing bits of red fur to every item of my black wardrobe as I type..... (agree about the unnecessary razor bit at the end though :( )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/05/2008 07:22  

lol just watched the end (Didn't get that far before) and thought the razor bit was funny, so true about emos as well.

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/05/2008 12:36  

Well it certainly tickled me anyway! Brilliant!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/05/2008 13:26  

Ah thats what I needed to see after a long day at work - love it!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 27/05/2008 13:37  

(Apologies if this has been posted before)A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory. The personnel manager explains her duties and tells her to report to work promptly at 8:00 a.m. The next day at 8:45 a.m. there's a knock at the personnel manager's door. The assembly line foreman comes in and starts ranting about this new employee. He says she's incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up. The foreman takes the personnel manger down to the factory floor to show him the problem. Sure enough, Elmos are backed up all over the place. At the end of the line is the new employee. She has a roll of the material used for the Elmos and a big bag of marbles. They both watch as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles, and starts sewing the little package between Elmo's legs. The personnel manager starts laughing hysterically. After several minutes he pulls himself together, walks over to the woman and says, "I'm sorry, I guess you misunderstood me yesterday. Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles."

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/05/2008 06:48  

Very good Teecee, sounds like something I'd do in a blonde moment lol...! I once went to the toys R us in southampton slightly inebriated with a mate and set off all the tickle me elmos (about 30 of them) whereupon the shelf collapsed - we got thrown out, I wonder why?!

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/05/2008 07:23  

Lol - I would love to have seen that!!!! I too had an incident in probably that same store in Southampton in the 80's - I was playing about with some stuff, as you do, and another customer asked if the cheap skateboards were any good. Obligingly I gave one a go, did a few tic tacs (old skool!!), went in to a nose wheelie followed very quickly by a half somersault onto my arse! Skateboard shot one way down the aisle and the enquiring customer the other (running!).... p.s. I still have one of the original Tickle-Me-Elmos but these new ones are fantastic!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/05/2008 08:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email