MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Annother Suzuki bites the dust.......

Annother Suzuki bites the dust....... - Forums [Biker Match] Annother Suzuki bites the dust....... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Annother Suzuki bites the dust.......

PMSL http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-gb&vid=2d70...wsignin1.0 No clutch control these Johnny Foreiners pmsl

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/05/2008 09:44  

Nice one!! Saw someone do that bump startin a guzzi lemon once.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/05/2008 13:18  

And annother Suzuki with an Ameri (can't) as a pilot lol lister to your mom pmsl.... http://search.live.com/video/results.aspx?q=bike%20cras...2433035286

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/05/2008 15:36  

Check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZlAPD67jfQ Very expensive way to learn to ride. Real good clutch control. Must have more money than sence.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 26/05/2008 16:12  

"Must have more money than sence". Duh! he bought a Harley didn't he?

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/05/2008 18:17  

Who's more to blame? The Harley rider or the driver who backs out the car in front of him? My take is that it's two parts the Harley rider and one part the car driver. He takes off far too quickly and doesn't seem to be in full control of his bike as it runs wide. But if the driver had looked a bit more carefully... Confession time: I did summat a bit like that on a BMW R1200GS once. No-one saw me though, but it was lesson not to be too carefree the first time on a large and strange bike. Once I'd got the measure of it, it was silly grin time on the GS - especially when humpbacked bridges came into it

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/05/2008 18:52  

I am pretty sure the car is stationary and probably unattended and played no part in the accident (apart from being parked in the path of an out of control bike!). Any lights you see on the rear of the car are the reflections of the bikes headlights. 100% the riders fault - and I say this as a Harley rider (with more money than sense.... )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/05/2008 19:17  

Looking at it again I think you're right. At a casual glance it looks as if the car's started to move, but on a second (and third) viewing that doesn't seem to be the case. Wonder what his insurance company said?

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/05/2008 20:09  

Lol - hopefully the car owner sent them the link to that video!! Undisputable evidence. I am wondering what the actual damage to the car was, i.e. chassis twisted?? That was a hell of an impact and it was moved sideways by a fair amount.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/05/2008 20:16  

I bet the Harley rider said: 'I didn't see it, it just came out of nowhere!' The insurance company probably came back with: 'Sorry, you were on a private car park, not the public highway so you are not covered. You are not covered to use the bike as a goods vehicle. And by the way, what was that 50 kilo of white powder that you had in your panniers?'

Update Reply
M.S. @ 27/05/2008 06:19  

chuckled @ goods vehicle! To be honest, I think that is the only 'bike capable of carrying his packed lunch... Brings to mind a horse I saw trying to buck off a rider that was too heavy for him.... do Harleys have feelings too?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/05/2008 06:42  

Nahh two wheeled tractors don't have feelings lol (anything that started out life as a water pump then turned into a erm two wheeled mode of transport could have Cristine qualities lol)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/05/2008 06:59  

HEY!! You just made my Nightster cry with your harsh words!!! hang on... no...it's oil.... never mind.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/05/2008 07:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email