MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Dipstick !!

Dipstick !! - Forums [Biker Match] Dipstick !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Dipstick !!

Apols..for the white text..it allas does that when i copy n paste.. my font colour doesnt work for some reason.. Matt teld me to d'load sumfin to mek it work..but i gave.. will try n sort it soon tho... V-sign British Biker jailed for 6 months By Visordown News A BIKER who gave a speed camera the V-sign as he passed it at nearly three times the speed limit has been jailed. Patrick Sheehan-Dinler, 29, of Hertfordshire, was initially given a six month sentence suspended for 18 months, at Luton Crown Court in March. But Sheehan-Dinler, of Aycliffe Road, Borehamwood has now been jailed for six months after prosecutors appealed against his sentence at the Court of Appeal. The camera caught him speeding 65 times at up to 88mph in a 30mph zone. He has also been banned from driving for a year. A Crown Prosecution Service spokeswoman said: "We are pleased with the sentence imposed by the Court of Appeal and feel that it now reflects the nature of his offending and offers protection to other road users." Luton Crown Court had previously heard how Sheehan-Dinler owned seven high-powered bikes which he would ride up and down the A5183 Elstree Road. The bikes were registered at his address under different names, so officers were unable to link Sheehan-Dinler to them. Muppet. You go DAHHHN, boy!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2008 17:44  

Have to say some of the posts and their reactions on this site have begun to confuse me about where people stand on certain issues I'm assuming this post is pointing out what a dick this guy is (hope that's yer intention, Karey x) - but I reckon there are other BM users who would read this and shake their heads at the harsh treatment of a "biker"

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/05/2008 21:31  

Yep..i definately think he's a dickhead.. im assuming the 30mph was in a residential area?!?! kids runnin abart?? mebbes i'm wrong...but 80 in a 30 is a no-no ..in my opinion. Also.. Luton Crown Court had previously heard how Sheehan-Dinler owned seven high-powered bikes which he would ride up and down the A5183 Elstree Road. The bikes were registered at his address under different names, so officers were unable to link Sheehan-Dinler to them I reckin THAT confirms it. Don't get me wrong.. there does seem to be a lot of harsh treatment dished out to bikers unecessarily ...but in this case. i think it was fare.. mebbes too soft if owt?!?!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2008 21:47  

Absolutely with you Karey I have no time for tw*ts like this guy Rant Warning... This is the time of year when I get pissed of with "bikers" overtaking me in the same lane as me (which will require them to exceed the speed limit...), cos having vac-pac'd their bike/matching leathers/lid until the sun has been shining for x days in a row they now own the roads If this offends certain members of this community then quite frankly, my dears, I don't give a f*ck

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/05/2008 22:10  

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2008 22:22  

With you both on this one.. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 24/05/2008 22:47  

Eeeehhh us nite owls will put the world to reets, eh lads?

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/05/2008 22:52  

Nah - cos the Power Rangers have to go recharge their batteries this time of nite And Twat Riders never recognise themselves in this kind of situation, cos they all think they're Foggy etc

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/05/2008 23:07  

Give it about 6 or7 hours and they'll all be out Although it is raining at the mo...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/05/2008 23:10  

I was talking to a mate earlier who works as accident recovery. He was called out a couple of days ago to a 'Head on' between an 1100 kawasaki and a Fiat punto between Lutterworth and Hinckley. A guy in his late twenties rounded a bend, on the wrong side of the road (On the Kwak) and hit two elderly folk in the Punto. From the bikes skid marks, the police estimated his speed between 100 and 120 mph. The elderly woman lost most of her head due to shrapnell, the biker was impaled on a tree branch twenty feet up in the air about fifty yards past the impact point. The elderly chap had to have his legs amputated to get him out of what was left of the car. My mate said that the only part of the bike he could recognise was the crushed fuel tank. The impact ripped the wheel and stub axle from one side of the car and broke the other mag wheel in half. The mind boggles don't it? Two dead, one maimed and many saddened family. This time it was the bikers fault. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 24/05/2008 23:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email