MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Hull Biker Dies after Collision with car

Hull Biker Dies after Collision with car - Forums [Biker Match] Hull Biker Dies after Collision with car - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Hull Biker Dies after Collision with car

Barry Lewis Evans, of New Bridge Road, east Hull died after a collision with a car at about 5pm Sunday 11th May, he was a much liked bloke, 63 years old was riding his Fire Blade along Holderness Road in Hull any witnesses please contact Humberside police. on 0845 6060222. The bike club he belonged to is having a bit of a gathering on their usual club night at the Haven Arms Pub in Hedon East Yorks today!!! Tues the 20th May all who knew him are welcome, as are any biker who'd like to pay their respects, I'm organising a ride out from Swiss Cottage Car Park at 9pm to his club in Hedon, anyone who wishes to come along is more than welcome, his funeral is tomorrow Weds 21st May at Cottingham Road Crematorium 12:30pm a funeral cavelcade including bikes will set off from his New Bridge Road home in Hull at 12pm

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 20/05/2008 06:19  

RIP Barry x Thanks for the info Andy, not going to be able to make it tho going to light a torch outside later - ride safe everyone X

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/05/2008 14:59  

RIP Barry Condolences to his family and friends. Hull750.. sounds like he'll have a good send off. x

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/05/2008 15:15  

that's a really sad story, especially for such an old(ish) guy. RIB fella

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/05/2008 16:12  

Condolences to Barry's family and friends, always sad to hear of the death of any biker. Flame & Dave xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 20/05/2008 17:58  

Thanks for all messages I'll try pass them on if I can I won't be able to attend the service as I'm at work from 5am till 5pm tomorrow :o(

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 20/05/2008 18:33  

My condolences to all who knew and loved him

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2008 18:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email