MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Polish divorce....

Polish divorce.... - Forums [Biker Match] Polish divorce.... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Polish divorce....

A Polish man moved to the UK and married an English girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions: Have you any grounds? - Yes, an acre and half and nice little home. No, I mean what is the foundation of this case? - It made of concrete. I don't think you understand Does either of you have a real grudge? - No, we have carport, and not need one. I mean What are your relations like? - All my relations still in Poland. Is there any infidelity in your marriage? - We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player. Does your wife beat you up? - No, I always up before her. Is your wife a nagger? - No, she white. Why do you want this divorce? - She going to kill me. What makes you think that? - I got proof. What kind of proof? - She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say: 'Polish Remover'

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/05/2008 18:39  

Made me giggle. Must be your accent. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 15/05/2008 20:21  

heheh...not just ANY giggle... its an M & S giggle !! hey... i have an acute accent.. i'll ave thee kno!

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/05/2008 20:54  

best joke for a long time that!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/05/2008 05:36  

Polish divorce?? Has Mr Sheen left his wife?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/05/2008 08:04  

after the lord mayor's show geoff!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/05/2008 11:42  

Karey. '...not just ANY giggle... its an M & S giggle !!' That tickled me even more! Nice one. M.S.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 16/05/2008 18:33  

Cheers TM .. i aim to please Geoff..yes, tis scandalous ..i heard she went off wiv Glym.... ....Auto Glym ! (ok ..ok..its late.. brain on a wind-down now) M.S. I take your praise in the highest regard. I thank you (please can i have a mention in your book?? can i? can i? please, pretty please?) heheh

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/05/2008 18:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email