MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New kid on the block (Midas)

New kid on the block (Midas) - Forums [Biker Match] New kid on the block (Midas) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New kid on the block (Midas)

Hello folks, I've been registered for a while, but i just joined today.
Must say i am struggling to find my way around this place, and the link buttons are damn near illegible (or is that me)..
Anyways I'm sure I'll find my feet eventually, not used to this computer thingy, took me ages to find the kick-start when i bought it
Any how, Hello to all............[

Tell you what these spellcheckers are handy!!

Update Reply
midas @ 19/04/2008 11:54  

welcome aboard mate. The buttons are being changed when I get my PC sorted out. What part of manchester are you from?

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/04/2008 12:48  

Hi Midas, welcome to the funny farm

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/04/2008 13:55  

Matt,..........I live in Urmston..

Hello darkcarnival, thanks both of you for the welcome. If its a bit weird round here trust me I'll fit right in...If i ever figure out how to use it that is!

Update Reply
midas @ 19/04/2008 14:14  

welcome midas,i still dont know my way around it and ive been on here ages,im sure you will cope with us lot lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 19/04/2008 16:02  

Not that far to meet up for a rideout then Midas! Short hop over the 62. Oh and not everyone is bonkers, just us chosen few!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/04/2008 16:39  

Hi Midas. You're on our side of Manchester, so it's only 40 minutes or so if you fancy popping over to the Scotch Piper at maghull one summer Wednesday evening. I'm the sane one. Everyone else is bonkers!

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/04/2008 17:10  

errr excuse me i think im pretty sane,i cant spell but im sane lol,ok none of you lot spit out your coffee

Update Reply
katydevil @ 19/04/2008 17:13  

Rumour has it that after the t-shirts, Matt is going to arrange some Biker Match branded strauight jackets. Form an orderly queue please

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/04/2008 17:25  

I best have one of those then!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/04/2008 17:31  

Hi Midas (Wills, I've got some wool left over from knitting the blonde wigs, I could knit a straight jacket if you need one)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/04/2008 17:37  

Welcome to the madhouse Midas I hope you have lots of fun here there are some great people to talk to and lots of meets etc to join in. As for finding your way around, SNAP, and I am a moderator Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 19/04/2008 18:33  

Hiya Midas Welcome to the Wappy Lounge Sit down, hold tight, have fun !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/04/2008 04:16  

Welcome, Midas sorry the other guys like to pull peoples legs, we are actually a very interlectual crowd and can regularly found debating the important functions of the microcosm which is our little community, exchanging brainwaves, knitting patterns, receipe's, and twitcher notes. Any sensible contributions are always well received and we will help you develope into a well rounded individual.. Speak soon Scary.

Update Reply
Scary @ 20/04/2008 10:21  

Don't give the game away too soon, Scary. Tell him about the ride-out to see Wagner's Ring Cycle and he might run the other way!!

Update Reply
Wills @ 20/04/2008 12:52  

Sorry Wills I did forget to mention the music appreciation side of the site!!! lol

Update Reply
Scary @ 20/04/2008 14:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email