MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Matlock on Sunday

Matlock on Sunday (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock on Sunday (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Matlock on Sunday

it does !!!!!! I remember a 30th birthday cake with candles on top needing a fire extinguisher to put candles out, they melted the top of the cake !!!! The trick is when you reach 40 (or 45 in DM's case!), is to find the biggest cake you can find to spread candles out, oh and use normal candles too, not the daft little things they sell, as they have finished burning tother side as you light the 45 !!! Other tip is, call the fire brigade prior to lighting !!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 04/04/2008 06:41  

Lol ya could just get candles in the shape of the numbers as opposed to sticking loads of single candles in the cake D M are you going on Sunday? I didn't see your name down on the event page.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/04/2008 07:45  

hi is it ok to drive on sunday as its going to snow!!!

Update Reply
kitty46 @ 04/04/2008 14:26  

No probs. There's always a few on four wheels for one reason or another. Just turn up and be welcomed.

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/04/2008 14:59  

Neigh offence intended Daytona

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2008 17:32  

I will be there as usual on bike must be a twat (in The snow?) yes that sums me up see you all there ha ha

Update Reply
petervalk @ 04/04/2008 22:46  

Don't change Pete - everyone who knows you off BM would say the same...we all think you are great! Anyway I have been out on a bike in snow lots of times and you know I am tapped! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 05/04/2008 05:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email