MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New Buttons

New Buttons (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Buttons (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New Buttons

How about we get a choice of end product. By that I mean we have several colours and style effects for the forum we can choose for ourselves from a section in our profile. It's a feature that's available on other forums I've been on. You just tick a box of your choice and hey presto you view the forum how you want to see it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/03/2008 06:07  

i was thinking of that kwak - but with all the background etc changing too. Its too complicated to implement. Ive spent too much time recently designing new areas that people dont even use once iv put weeks of work in. I know it'd be nice, and maybe a handful of us would use it... but it would be a LOT of work (Changing a lot of scripts to allow of the colour changes, remaking and designing all the buttons and graphics for every page, etc).

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/03/2008 08:17  

Sorry Matt but i hate orange,makes me nauseous,gives me blisters and looks totally poofy.On a less personal note warm and cool colours always tend to clash,if you want something bright to stand out against the blue how bout canary yellow,inoffensive colour used in colour therapy to combat depression

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2008 21:23  

Cassie it aint the colour that's irritating me, tho it does clash lol, it's the italic text it's quite difficult to read but Matt likes it all so I don't think either of us are going to see a change.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/03/2008 08:09  

what u talking about kwak? Jesus christ woman! I've put it to the vote above!!!!!!!!! I prefer the solid text myself, but im just not making a full new set of buttons until everyone has made their minds up!!! It takes me at least a full hour to create all the new buttons. So sorry if iv not made you ur own personal set yet

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/03/2008 14:59  

Ok images are now being changed to a clearer, black, verdana text without italic. Also larger size characters.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2008 09:02  

I've just been pushing your new buttons Matt, alot clearer, noticed it straight away...

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/04/2008 09:39  

if you find the old buttons still visible on some screens, close and restart ur browser as they will be in your cache. If they still dont go away, press CTRL+F5 to force the page to refresh.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2008 09:44  

Yes I've pressed all the new buttons, works for me

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/04/2008 10:41  

Please, please please can i press Matt's buttons???????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/04/2008 12:25  

controll yerself woman!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/04/2008 14:06  

jeeees. Look i've got plenty of buttons to go around, so get pressing. lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2008 15:18  

bagsy first!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/04/2008 15:20  

I like pressing the right buttons too!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 24/04/2008 15:34  

Much better Matt, how long have we got them for?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2008 16:03  

jeez! some young baby faced buck anthere all creamin emselves,least kwak had some self control!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/04/2008 17:44  

I should hope so lol, Matt's about the same age as my son. I'm too knackered to keep up wi' guys of that age, I need a head start

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2008 17:57  

young guys that age !!!quick ows yer father an they wanna go down the pub an tell all there mates!!tells ya youth is wasted on the young!!its true!an a head start is want they want!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 24/04/2008 18:03  

I liked the italic script - despite my age and predilictions wich should have diminished my eyesight... As for buttons - I have a knack of pressing the wrong ones, but f**k it Ohhhhhh, and yes you are looking very sexy Matt - if I was only 20 years younger...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/04/2008 18:44  

Nowt wrong with a head start TM! And the pub gives you time to explain how to do things properly P.s Young un's are easier to mould into shape lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/04/2008 19:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email