MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Most Embarrassing Moment

Most Embarrassing Moment  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Most Embarrassing Moment  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Most Embarrassing Moment

I used to have a long haired brindled lurcher called Wilf [greyhound cross collie] he was a lovely dog though he was mischievous and often got me in trouble.One day I took him for a walk along side a river where he could do his thing of crunching squirrels [sorry nutkin] fighting/chasing other dogs and finding something horrid to roll in. We came to a weir overlooked by a pub/restaurant with people sat outside having there lunch,Wilf being adventurous walked on to the weir but suddenly lost his footing and fell in.This wouldn't normally bother me as he would just swim to the side but on this occasion he tried to get back up on top of the weir with the water cascading on top of him and pushing him under.You know whats coming!-in full view of the pub diners I waded out onto the weir reached over and grabbed his collar,and as I heaved/threw him to safety I went in! If the pub goers weren't laughing before they sure as hell were now as I swam to the bank! Bl--dy bu---ing dog! I had lots of ear burning moments brought about by Wilfs escapades but it was part of his character and charm,and he was greatly missed by everyone when he went-I planted a silver birch on him.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 23/03/2008 07:56  

Iggy wrote: crunching squirrels [sorry nutkin] Glad I'm not a real skidle !!! eeek! Wilf sounds ace, even if he preferred to crunch woodland creatures !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 23/03/2008 08:20  

Hi Nutkin,lurchers are bu--ers when theres any furry animals about! If I saw a cat before he did I would put him on the lead [after all thats someone else's pet] but if he saw one he would grab it by the neck and throw it into the air,and I'd have to go and rescue it!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 23/03/2008 08:36  

how many people have drowned tryin to rescue their mutts!!? then the mutt swims to shore!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2008 12:54  

Oi who you calling a mutt! cheeky bu--er!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 23/03/2008 14:36  

I've got a mate called Keith who works for Leeds highways. He was born in Yorkshire but lived on a farm in South Africa for about 15 years and moved back to England when he was about 35. Anyway, he had a dog that used to live in his back garden in South Africa, more of a working dog than a pet. That was a lurcher I believe. He didn't bring it to England with him because of the cost and quarantine requirements. He shot it instead!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 23/03/2008 15:30  

very sensible!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 23/03/2008 16:57  

You are such an big meanie...TM PMSL..x

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/03/2008 09:39  

I would love to tell you all about my most embarrassing moment, but as it only happened recently, am still coming to terms with it! Recieving this text message from my work partner this afternoon hasn't helped - what have you been up to???? you are the giggle of the day! hope there's not complaint. say it as it is, you are a star!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/03/2008 13:55  

hahahah DC.... I 'Wander' what you're most embarrassing could be??? It's a good job you had that lead... i reckon u shudda used your whip though...on yourself !!!!! I bet you can't wait for your next shift at work !!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2008 14:13  

I've got a few embarrasing moments (it's a 'bloke' thing), but I guess the worst was getting hitched many, many moons ago and being told afterwards by everyone that I spent the whole event stood at the front in full view of 200+ family and friends scratching my butt all the way through the service. I had no idea I was actually doing it at the time. Just thankful there were no camcorders at the service .

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 24/03/2008 16:58  

Regarding the shooting of the dog-in this country you would be prosecuted for cruelty to animals.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 25/03/2008 05:31  

Regarding the shooting of the dog-in this country you would be prosecuted for cruelty to animals.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 25/03/2008 05:32  

Update Reply
iggypup @ 25/03/2008 05:32  

if its alive and bein tormented thats cruelty!bullet in the brain quick an over with, not cruel!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/03/2008 05:47  

tm were talking about a perfectly healthy dog here, not one suffering.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 25/03/2008 05:53  

Whatever, Im not enjoying this site anymore, so Im off. Cheers from iggypup

Update Reply
iggypup @ 25/03/2008 06:03  

exactly! it didnt suffer[i presume i wasnt there after all!]]and whether it knew the guy had a gun[a dog understanding a gun ffs!!!] anyway the animal would'nt really understand what was goin on anyway!an please no anicdotes of dogs being mind readers!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/03/2008 06:04  

sorry iggy i meant no offence jus arguin a point !i used to own dogs but i am not sentimental about them!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/03/2008 06:10  

my most embarrasin moment is gettin dumped by a chav or sayin yes to him in the ist place

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/03/2008 13:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email