MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

YAA 'Bag It Up' Campaign

YAA 'Bag It Up' Campaign - Forums [Biker Match] YAA 'Bag It Up' Campaign - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

YAA 'Bag It Up' Campaign

This quirky campaign was launched back in the Autumn of 2006 to help raise funds for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance charity. *Donated bras, yes I said bras...that's the 'quirky' bit, are repacked at the Bag It Up warehouse then sent to a grading company to be pressed into bales, ready for shipment to West Africa where local women can buy quality used bras at affordable prices. Funds raised from the sale of recycled bras help the YAA to save lives. If you have a small amount of bras to donate you can post them to the following address: YAA 'Bag It Up' Campaign Bag It Up Ltd Calder Street West Vale Greetland HALIFAX HX4 8AQ If you would like to collect bras at your workplace, college or community group you can request a pack of posters, bags and information, see website for details. www. bag-it-up.org.uk/Contact-Us.aspx www. bag-it-up.org.uk/Campaigns.aspx And so you lads don't feel left out maybe you could donate some dosh for every photo you ogle, and / or amount of times you visit the gallery (click the 'view the image gallery' on the Campaigns page.) *in a clean and reasonable condition please.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/03/2008 01:32  

Thats brilliant Kwak - as I work in pretty much an all female environment I'm sure there will be a few we can all donate!

Update Reply
middlv @ 17/03/2008 03:53  

all female environment!!middl'ys bra!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/03/2008 06:31  

Yep, mine's an all female enviroment too so I'm sure we can manage something! Cheers Kwak.

Update Reply
Di @ 17/03/2008 06:53  

crikey!!its all to much!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/03/2008 08:13  

Thanks V and Di, every little helps, so I best bung my little uns in, bras I mean, I'm keeping the contents cos I've become fond of 'em lol Why is it too much, Tango? Have you had to open a personal 'cough up ya dosh for ogling' account with the website, or do ya need eye ointment after ogling?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/03/2008 08:24  

I've got a drawer full of em, either too big or uncomfy!! Will be sending bra's a plenty to a good cause!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 17/03/2008 09:00  

Know what you mean Kwak, a bit attached to my contents too!

Update Reply
Di @ 17/03/2008 09:02  

have'nt looked yet! maybe there should be a auction of bm members bra's!spect stueys got a few!!dont really want his though!yuk!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/03/2008 09:09  

I don't know about packing mine off to another country, I think the air ambulance could use them as stretchers!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 17/03/2008 09:16  

or head warmers for congenital twins!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/03/2008 09:36  

PMSL @ Scary!! I used to be well blessed should we say... not any more!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 17/03/2008 09:39  

Think most fellas could stand in mine! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 17/03/2008 21:25  

blimey bc that piccy's makin me hor..ungry!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/03/2008 07:38  

Between me and my mam we've sorted out 10 bra's!! Will ask a few friends too!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 19/03/2008 14:09  

Wasn't Bag It Up a song (hhmmmpphhh) by Geri Halliwell ? So was that about bras ?? And, if so, shouldn't it have been Bag Them Up ??? Maybe I've been thinking about this too much...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 19/03/2008 16:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email