MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Proper Bikers !!

Proper Bikers !! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Proper Bikers !! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Proper Bikers !!

At the end of the day I asked a simple question , 🤣

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Look we are all different but we all share one thing a love of two wheels . Which makes us outsiders to normal people (non bikers) if we can't get along together we may as well give up . I hate to say...

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 22/03/2024 23:07  

Been riding 38 yrs...dad rode, my grandad rode..so did my mum..I've ridden in all weathers. Didn't own a car til I was 30. I ride sportsbikes..armoured jeans and leather jacket...i have been to the IOM and multiple race events and bike shows..I've been to rallies Inc kent custom..my garage has 6 bikes in it and i have bike related tattoos and mancave stuff...do i look like a hells angel...no...define me as not a biker.....get a grip.

Quote:
Ok !! ok!!!
(1) There's the biker that buys a bike as pastime or hobby to enjoy or there is......
(2) A biker who has been a biker for many many years yes Ragnar with a cut/leather jacket and mayb...

Update Reply
Funky1127 @ 22/03/2024 23:08  

Whoaaaaaaaa !!!!!!! you have well and truly blown that all out of proportion '
I came on here and started a topic about there being two types of bikers , as to which there are , and now all I am getting is grown men acting up ..... get a grip yourself ...this is NOT needed ???...If you didn't agree then why not pass it by, was that to easy ?

Quote:
Been riding 38 yrs...dad rode, my grandad rode..so did my mum..I've ridden in all weathers. Didn't own a car til I was 30. I ride sportsbikes..armoured jeans and leather jacket...i have been to the IO...

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 22/03/2024 23:18  

Whooooaaaah!!! Every time you post these kind of posts and members ask you to clarify... disagrees with your attitude.. has a different opinion... you throw your dummy out. You are the one who is stereotyping and just maybe you are offending? If you start a discussion, there will be members who don't agree so maybe you should get a grip. Like I said before, maybe you should look for your biker type yourself by scrolling through profiles and messaging those.

A biker is a biker is a biker

So, just out of interest... which type of biker are you?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 23/03/2024 07:46  

I ride everyday have a couple of bikes and have had a few over the years if it’s a nice day it’s jeans and leather jacket if it’s raining it’s jeans and leather jacket if it’s snowing it’s jeans and leather jacket is that old school?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2024 08:14  

SLASHER 🤣 the reply was not aimed in YOUR direction but hey your back again ... lol
You don't like my posts , so tell me this ...why don't you just scroll pass them ???? but NO you decide to act like a primary schoolchild to something you know nothing about 🤔
I am not the one with the dummy , I asked a simple question to the "MEN" on here , so cant see any point of your replies 🤔🙄
I wont be entertaining anymore of your replies as it is nothing to do with you , and you have made that clear .
So put YOUR dummy back in and move on ! 👍🏼

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 23/03/2024 10:29  

Lass don't let the folks on here wind you up or upset you , as I said we are all different no two the same we all have our likes and dislikes it's what makes us human . Me I prefer dogs to humans their much better company and far more honest . But I'm too old to have another . So it's my girls in the garage that have my attention these days . People are too stressful . I'm an outsider even amongst bikers . I've given up caring what people think of me I live by my rules and likes and not anyone else's. Perhaps everyone should try it

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 23/03/2024 19:17  

They don't wind me up🙂 I just think some of them haven't got something better to do than nit pick 🙄

By the way love the bikes you have !!! 🙂

Quote:
Lass don't let the folks on here wind you up or upset you , as I said we are all different no two the same we all have our likes and dislikes it's what makes us human . Me I prefer dogs to humans thei...

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 24/03/2024 01:22  

Life's too short For petty squabbles and bickering especially when your getting on a bit , found that out when I lost my Lass , nothings the same. Thanks about the bikes , the girls aren't a bad bunch but I still feel I need just one more to finish off the set

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 24/03/2024 11:36  

I agree with you , life is too short and like you I lost my partner , I think my question in the beginning was plain and simple and was not really anything to bicker about .

Quote:
Life's too short For petty squabbles and bickering especially when your getting on a bit , found that out when I lost my Lass , nothings the same. Thanks about the bikes , the girls aren't a bad bunc...

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 24/03/2024 19:43  

Lass I thought your question was plain and simple . I'm beginning to think I've wandered onto the he, she ,them website for the mentally confused . Do I need to start looking up my pronouns in case I've been insulted and am just too thick to notice.

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 25/03/2024 07:16  

Statement
There is no definition of a biker, as Grumpy said we are trying to put everyone in a box where in fact the diversity of "bikers" is immense. You have the weekend warriors, ride 40 miles to meet up for coffee/ pint with friends and will possibly get away for a week with them friends because of family commitments or the more senior riders who have retired and are able to go off for weeks and will do 5-8K miles on that journey where in truth each of them has the same passion for their bikes and appreciate other riders and their machines.
Go to any weekend rally and observe the diversity and the mutual respect for all riders irrespective of dress or size/type of machine.

Update Reply
Stokeypan man @ 25/03/2024 14:44  

🔴
Bikers that wear leather jackets , cuts and ride Harleys and such , HA ,Slaves , Outlaws etc
and
Bikers that ride sport bikes and wear leathers to match .
They are not in the same class , making that 2 types of bikers 👍🏼
As far as I am concerned .

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 26/03/2024 20:40  

Hmm, now you've introduced class... a whole new kettle of tuna🙄

Incidentally, as someone who rides an adventure bike and wears textile jackets I don't fit into either 'class' so I feel a little marginalised. I will admit to owning a denim cut that I used to wear over a leather jacket but it has been confined to the back of my wardrobe for 30 years . As for a Harley I've never owned or ridden one and probably never will... Oh yes, and I had my long hair cut off in the 1980s

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 26/03/2024 21:13  

Oh dear , Your one of them , an old Geezer on a bike . Snap .

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 27/03/2024 11:47  

But you understood what I meant and that I thank you for that Strom67 😎😊

Quote:
Hmm, now you've introduced class... a whole new kettle of tuna🙄

Incidentally, as someone who rides an adventure bike and wears textile jackets I don't fit into either 'class' so I feel a little marg...

Update Reply
Blue Angel @ 27/03/2024 14:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email