MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

only 61.

only 61. - Forums [Biker Match] only 61. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

only 61.

just reached 61 yrs old, am riding a yamaha r1 crossplane, and my beloved harley fxdx. my mate 64yrs old has just bought an immaculate zx12r.wonder how many older riders are still loving it.

Update Reply
fxdxAl @ 19/02/2024 18:07  

One of our oldest club members is in his 80's, passed his IAM last year and just recently bought a new Triumph Tiger.

Update Reply
dynax @ 19/02/2024 18:28  

The average age of the attendees of the next BM event is around 58 but I don't know if that is reflective of the general membership🤔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 19/02/2024 21:35  

nice to see we are all living old and enjoying life.

Update Reply
fxdxAl @ 20/02/2024 19:32  

just found out one of the other lads at work just passed his cbt, he is 58. will be using the bike every day.....wife has now stole the car.

Update Reply
fxdxAl @ 20/02/2024 19:38  

Having reached 61 myself I must say everything is fine. Apart from the odd creak when moving and a penchant for grumpiness 🙂

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 21/02/2024 08:05  

understand the grumpiness, am suffering with a nerve problem in my left leg, may only be able to ride the harley, oh dear what a shame.

Update Reply
fxdxAl @ 22/02/2024 18:07  

I am 61 too and only passed my test aged 44. Midlife crisis maybe? Every year, including now, I dilly dally about getting the bike out after Winter as it is heavy, for me, to push around and I don’t have the luxury of a garage :( it is only because my MOT is due around now that I know I have to do it. But then - once the arthritic hips settle down, and the ibuprofen sorts out the arthritic thumbs, the smiles start again and I am planning my year of weekends and biking holidays away. Bring it on 😁

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 01/03/2024 09:46  

something called Devil's Claw is awesome for arthritis pain.....look it up 🙏😁....it's brilliant for lower back pain too......the tincture starts working in a few days and gets better and better......
p.s. it's been scientifically tested, this one! and it's a natural earth made remedy, so no nasty chemicals etc

p.p.s.....just info for anyone that may be interested 😁🙏😂

Update Reply
soozie @ 01/03/2024 21:53  

nice to no i,m not the only one starting to have issues. mind you a lot of mine are because i served in the royal marines. eventually catches up with you.

Update Reply
fxdxAl @ 02/03/2024 17:47  

might look into that, but i have sciatica .

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
something called Devil's Claw is awesome for arthritis pain.....look it up 🙏😁....it's brilliant for lower back pain too......the tincture starts working in a few days and gets better and better........

Update Reply
fxdxAl @ 02/03/2024 17:55  

I had bad sciatica too all down leg to foot....was bloody awful, could hardly walk!! walking downhill was almost impossible 😏 and every now and then my knee gave way!
devil's claw sorted it 🙏 it's worth a go I feel but obvs do what feels right for you.....I used the "a. Vogel tincture" drops in water.....it's awesome stuff 👍

Quote:
might look into that, but i have sciatica .

Quote:
something called Devil's Claw is awesome for arthritis pain.....look it up 🙏😁.......

Update Reply
soozie @ 02/03/2024 19:02  

I will have to look that up - thanks x

Quote:
something called Devil's Claw is awesome for arthritis pain.....look it up 🙏😁....it's brilliant for lower back pain too......the tincture starts working in a few days and gets better and better........

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 03/03/2024 14:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email