MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June

Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June

I think I got 3 nights for £280ish through Hotels.com plus its 30% closer to a free night and they then do cashback through my Easy fundraising account to a local group I support so its not too bad. I guess its peak holiday and I don't do tenting anyway 😔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 18/02/2024 01:53  

I'm normally happy to kip in a tent but not this year with the back problem.
I might see if I can borrow a camper van for the weekend.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 18/02/2024 04:47  

Afraid I'm going to have to miss this one. Maybe next year.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 19/02/2024 06:52  

It's up and listed, get your names down for this weekend of sunshine and frolics over and around the Welsh mountains, you will probably not find a better weekend this year.

Lovely camping on flat ground with a great set of showers, washing up facilities and places to eat within walking distance.

Loads of scenic routes and twisty roads to find, beaches within a short ride. We also have M&P's in Swansea if you fancy looking at bike stuff ? what's not to like.

Get on the list

(Disclaimer, I can't promise the total absence of rain) 😁

Update Reply
JP @ 07/03/2024 17:31  

Put my name on the list, there’s too many of you going to say Hi to everyone individually, or maybe I will.
Hopefully I will see some of you at other events before this.
Lots of enthusiastic travellers on here so looking forwards to it.
Sounds like I’m going to put weight on too.
Mike

Update Reply
Ibb0 @ 09/03/2024 16:39  

This is the second BikerMatch organised event of the year Ibb0, so you'll have no trouble finding us all and saying hello - it's only BM'ers there.
As JP says this is a good do, besides the beer and cake there are some interesting roads thereabouts provided you don't mind getting hopelessly lost 😄

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/03/2024 16:59  

That would be the Easter one in May? I was thinking to go to the mag rally at Driffield that weekend.
Will think on it.

Update Reply
Ibb0 @ 09/03/2024 17:45  

It's worth a trip to Middleton Ibb0 👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 09/03/2024 18:18  

It's up and listed, get your names down for this weekend of sunshine and frolics over and around the Welsh mountains, you will probably not find a better weekend this year.

Lovely camping on flat ground with a great set of showers, washing up facilities and places to eat within walking distance.

Loads of scenic routes and twisty roads to find, beaches within a short ride. We also have M&P's in Swansea if you fancy looking at bike stuff ? what's not to like.

Get on the list

(Disclaimer, I can't promise the total absence of rain) 😁

Update Reply
JP @ 01/04/2024 14:21  

Would love to be there again as it is a good site and a good event, but I'll be in the middle of a Royal Enfield rally in Austria that weekend (riding there and back of course). Hope you all have a good time!

Update Reply
Beardiekeogh @ 05/04/2024 11:02  

Still plenty of room on this camp great site clean showers and toilets not over priced Fink or myself will be collecting the fees over the weekend. All you have to do is turn up book in at the site office tell them your there for Finks camp and you will be pointed in our direction.

Update Reply
JP @ 16/04/2024 17:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email