MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

To good to not ride out

To good to not ride out - Forums [Biker Match] To good to not ride out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

To good to not ride out

Hey there all,,
Hopefully you are now over the post Xmas blues… and warming up the clothing and got the battery fully charged or oil changed…
The weather this week hasn’t been too bad,,.
Have you had time to get yourself out for a ride… I managed to get free for an hour..
didn’t have much time as I’m making a tent rack for my top box and wanted to get cracking on with it,,,
When’s the snow arriving and from which direction?? I’m in Scotland next week then Cornwall the following week so time’s not on my side…

Update Reply
f001uk @ 13/01/2024 18:39  

The snow is allegedly coming from the North as early as Sunday night and dusting parts of the North of England from Tuesday but whilst it was forecast in East Anglia for Wednesday and Thursday it now isn't so I assume, once more, they haven't actually got a clue where it might hit if at all.... I do believe it's going to be very cold though so good luck with your travel plans 👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 14/01/2024 07:17  

A light dusting of snow up here this morning, but very cold, so ice is going to be the problem. Which is a pity because we're in for a few days of high pressure, blue sky and sunshine stuff.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/01/2024 08:54  

I managed to get out for a few hours today, was cold but manageable. Salt spreaders were out on the M60 on my way back, was pretty mucky by the time I got home, looking forward to warmer days.

Update Reply
N0rthy @ 14/01/2024 21:13  

The warmer days of mesh jackets and jeans will come back eventually.
Till then we're weather-bound 🥴

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/01/2024 21:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email