MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

1st bike (been working on it)

1st bike (been working on it) - Forums [Biker Match] 1st bike (been working on it) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

1st bike (been working on it)

Only been riding since May this year and my 1st bike is currently a zontes scorpion 125, when i bought it off a family member it was in rough shape, needed a full service, clutch handle and cable replaced. I also replaced all the plastics on the bike, to the headlight and speed readout as they where all held together by self tapping screws. For my 1st bike I am happy with how it turned out when the parts I have replaced. (I do have pictures of the bike just dunno how to show them on here)

Update Reply
Hansen2k23 @ 08/10/2023 00:39  

Well done Hansen on all the hard work, it reminds me of a DT125R I rebuilt some years ago that I inherited from my younger brother. Putting the plastics on was ok but lining up all the correct sticker kits was a pain.
If you wish to put the photos on here go to your profile, view and edit my photos and upload them where it says make new album. Good luck👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 08/10/2023 07:17  

Thank you, I ended up finding the place in the UK who supply all the parts for the bike and not using the Chinese part websites my brother was telling me to use. Thank you for the information on how to add photos will upload them later on today.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Well done Hansen on all the hard work, it reminds me of a DT125R I rebuilt some years ago that I inherited from my younger brother. Putting the plastics on was ok but lining up all the correct sticker...

Update Reply
Hansen2k23 @ 08/10/2023 14:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email