MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Honda CB500X any one got one?

Honda CB500X  any one got one? - Forums [Biker Match] Honda CB500X  any one got one? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Honda CB500X any one got one?

I quite like Hondas CB500x not really sure why but it does have a good reputation in write ups and what i have seen on the internet?
So any feed back would be great.
Phil

Update Reply
philgs1000 @ 27/09/2023 11:36  

There is a lot to like about them; I like the relative simplicity, Honda reliability, lack of electrics, economy and the focus on road riding rather than Patagonia.
The CB500x was on my 'what next' list last year but I decided a little more power was more to my tastes.
I had huge hopes for the new Transalp expecting that to be the 500x made bigger but without all the faff and techno of the Africa Queen. Alas that was not the case 😕
So I bought a v-strom 🙂

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/09/2023 12:12  

Well obviously I would vote for a v strom but if you want to get a smaller lighter 47bhp parallel twin then the Cb500x isn't a bad shout. If you ever watch Saffy Sprocket she now has one, so there are loads of You Tube videos about them. However, if you are over 5ft 8 and 12 stone then get a V strom 650 xt 👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 27/09/2023 13:50  

Hi I have the 2019 model which has the bigger front wheel than the older version,can't fault it has been good after not riding for few years,if you are getting one might be worth finding one with a few extras!

Update Reply
Richj65 @ 08/10/2023 19:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email