MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Ring of Red M25 – 10th Anniversary Ride

The Ring of Red M25 – 10th Anniversary Ride - Forums [Biker Match] The Ring of Red M25 – 10th Anniversary Ride - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Ring of Red M25 – 10th Anniversary Ride

Date of event: Sun 12th November 2023

Set off or Start Point: Meeting from 10am at ALL the services along the M25

There will be a 2 minute silence at 11:00am

Set off Time: Ride will leave all the services at 13:30

Some travel info: M25

Purpose of the event: In aid & respect for all our Servicemen and Women

Email contact: quoman1@gmail.com

Add yourself here. https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6735

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 23/09/2023 09:36  

I have done this for the last couple of years... Great camaraderie and a simple way of showing respect for all those that served our country👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 23/09/2023 21:33  

I'm planning on doing the Manchester ROR.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2023 15:06  

I hope it gets a gets a good turnout too.. Maybe put it up as a separate event if you know the details 🤔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 07/10/2023 19:48  

Just got back from South Mimms to Thurrock. Not so well attended this year. It's a good job those we are remembering weren't put off by the weather😔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 12/11/2023 17:17  

Sadly Thurrock was badly attended too.
What type of world would with live in if the members of the armed forces said 'its a little muddy out there, can we attack tomorrow' or 'there a lot of ice on the ship, can we go to Russia tomorrow '

I'll bowl my head in respect not shame

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 12/11/2023 20:07  

Despite the lower attendance we still got support from the general public. One gentleman came over when I was at the badge and patch stall to see what we were doing with our red t-shirts and badges etc, standing by our motorcycles before the ride, and when he found out what was happening he immediately chucked a £20 note in the collection bucket and congratulated us for showing respect👏

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 12/11/2023 20:58  

It was disappointing that it was a poor turnout at Thurrock, one of the worst attendances i think i've seen, considering it was the 10th anniversary of the first Ring of Red around the M25, it would've been good to have seen more bikers showing their support.
We also received a donation for the collection bucket from a gentleman & his wife after he enquired what we were doing while we were waiting to leave from The 1066 Cafe for the ride up to Thurrock. Likewise he congratulated us for showing our support and wished us all well.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 13/11/2023 12:36  

Numbers were down at the Manchester event. According to the organisers pretty well exactly 2,000 people turned up at Birch services in frankly appalling weather.
A clot on a bike who wasn't part of the ROR ride managed to get himself entangled with the group, then started playing silly buggers and eventually stuffed himself into a car. The damage was a broken leg and, I dare say, an uncomfortable interview with the law.
Some pictures on the events page for the M60 event, and there's loads more - and better ones too - if you do some Googling.

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/11/2023 18:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email