MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Photo tagging system - use it!

Photo tagging system - use it! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Photo tagging system - use it! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Photo tagging system - use it!

nope still banging my head, oh er

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/03/2008 12:36  

you tell um matt lol

Update Reply
RC @ 04/03/2008 13:20  

Errrrr Matt...u ok hun?? they gonna be pickin u up wiv Stuey..if u aint carefull........... Quick !!!! act normal !!! theyre here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tum -te -tum.... << twiddles thumbs>>> lah-de-dah...

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/03/2008 15:09  

There ya go matt, have tagged the photos i'm on so hope that placates ya a bit! Unless of course ya like banging ya head! Is that a euphemism for something else lol!!

Update Reply
sonz @ 04/03/2008 15:24  

pmsl @ Sonz... I thought you were bringin back some decorum to this forum..till the last sentence !! hahahahah hows u chick? good to meet u at BM!

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/03/2008 15:38  

hey karey, sadly ya can always rely on me to lower the tone! i'm good thanks hun, hows you? was nice to meet ya on sunday too, i'm looking forward to the next meet for us all in april! could have sworn i posted a message on the forum for MB on sun saying similar but be damned if i can find it, oh well!

Update Reply
sonz @ 04/03/2008 15:46  

lol..im good Thanks ! yeh..im hoping to get to the next one too ! if its as good as the last one..will be brill !

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/03/2008 15:51  

definitely! and for the fortunate ones who i didn't inflict myself on last time as was feeling a tad hungover (and I suppose a bit shy too!)... beware!! lol

Update Reply
sonz @ 04/03/2008 15:57  

Yes boss! All MB piccies I've tagged!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 04/03/2008 17:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email